Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fatal Frame 2

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Unhappy Fatal Frame 2

Soo, have any of you played the original.. because I sure hadn't before I started the second.... and my my my... I have considered taking the game back, because it's too scary in the most part. An awesome game, just too scary @ 3am when all the lights are out.. and it starts getting to you... in my opinion, scarest game I've ever played, and I love survival horror O_O !!

If any of ya have played Fatal Frame 2, or the original, could you share your opinions.. because I really am beginning to love this game... tell me whatcha think ^__~
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have played Fatal Frame II and beat it. I hope you got the Xbox version of the game because there is a ton of stuff for you to do once you beat it. I also played the original Fatal Frame for Playstation and that is a great game too. Also remember there is a "real" ending once you beat the game on it's hardest difficultity so good luck on that too.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Really, that's cool.. but..umm, no way.. I dislike the XBOX... never liked it... I have it for PS2 ^____^ and sheesh... it's scary.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've played the original. It was pretty good, especially since there's just one character, unlike in FF2, you feel more alone. But for some reason, it just wasn't that scary to me. Silent Hill games are waaayy scarier for me. But I thought the story for FF1 was really good. I like all that occult stuff. And having only a camera as your weapon is very original, but kind of frustrating. How many times I wished I had a shotgun! I haven't played the second one yet, but if that one's too scary for you, the original will probably be worse.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Crimson Butterfly right? I played it a few times at a friends house, and yes it's damn horrific. I was a bit skeptical at first when i heard that supposdely it was scarier than Silent Hill, but when i actually played it. I agreed with that statement completely.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Crimson Butterfly right? I played it a few times at a friends house, and yes it's damn horrific. I was a bit skeptical at first when i heard that supposdely it was scarier than Silent Hill, but when i actually played it. I agreed with that statement completely.
    Can I ask what you find so much scarier about it? i'm not being snarky, I really want to know. I seem to be the only one here who thinks Silent Hill is scarier!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not saying it's fact, it's my own opinon on the game....to me Fatal Frame's mood just hits me harder, let it be known that i LOVE Silent Hill. You'll never catch me saying anything bad about the series, i just happen to like FF more.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I'm not saying it's fact, it's my own opinon on the game....to me Fatal Frame's mood just hits me harder, let it be known that i LOVE Silent Hill. You'll never catch me saying anything bad about the series, i just happen to like FF more.
    Oh, okay. That's cool. you know, now that I think about it, I think that why I don't find FF as scary is because I don't believe in ghosts. I know that sounds silly, cause it's not like any of the monsters in SH are real either, but SH relies so much more on pshchological horror, and that freaks me out way more. Cause monsters may not be real, but people can be monsters, you know what I mean? Or maybe I'm just babbling...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast