Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented

I'm heavily looking forward to the release of the 3rd installment, and from the pics i've seen and the plot rundown....it's shaping up to be one hell of a fun scary ride. You play a young woman named Rei who recently lost her fiance in a car accident and down the line starts seeing entities that resemble her late fiance inside of a haunted house. Next thing you know, you get trapped in and all hades breaks loose. Seems good to me, click the link below to read up and see more on it.

http://gr.bolt.com/previews/featured...al_frame_3.htm

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented

I've became a big Fatal Frame fan after i played the second game but i have yet to play the first one
    Is it worth getting the first FF?

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

ahhh, why do you always start the threads that I'm actually into @_o ... ! gah... umm, wow... another Fatal Frame

^______________________^ yyesshhhh, you've gotta love the series. RAD. All of the Fatal Frames game will make you piss yourself. Well, me anyway, it's kinda hard to play feeling cracked out on PS2 at 3 am doesn't help with the creepy complextion of Fatal Frame. Can't wait... cool beans

and yesh, the first Fatal Frame is worth it, a survival horror classic
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Awsome game I haven't played the first one either...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie Piko-chan may be famous one day Piko-chan may be famous one day Piko-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i wonder if they're gonna put it to xbox too. i hope they do!

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

They need to have some varied situations instead of the same haunted house deal. It can become repetitive if they keep putting the characters in an enironment centering around a house or mansion. The Silent Hill series, especially 3 and 4 knew when to include something different than the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Piko-chan
    i wonder if they're gonna put it to xbox too. i hope they do!
    They ported part 1 and 2 to the xbox with a few extra features so they would probably do the same for number 3.

Newbie cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented

I'm a fan of horrer games ....I've played every one of them out there my favoraite fatel frame is crimson butterflies ...and a can't wait for the next one

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never bothered to play either of the FF games before, but recently I saw a trailer for this one and it really wowed me. I've become pretty interested in picking up this one once it's out, but should I pick up either of the first two (or both) to get a feel for the genre? I've never really played anything like it before.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast