Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fate of Nintendo

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you and I am sorry for being such an ass(which I excell at doing). I don't really think you are stupid I just get a little vindictive on certain subjects. Like I said I am poor and when i see somone making ass loads of money just for competition I get a little overly angry. I didn't say pc's are strictily for gaming nor should they be. PC's are better used for trading and finding information. Thanks by the way for informing me that PS3 will be releasing games for the PC.Trust me I love all consoles for one reason or another and i hate all consols for one reason or another. I admit it was wrong to blaim the engineers but isn't that what all humans look for when they find something wrong is someone to blaim. Anyways thanks for your insite and i am turly sorry for my assinide comments. Don't get me wrong the Xbox is great and I love fist fighting with my freinds because they are screen watching in Halo.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly dont worry. I'm not mad and I know where your coming from. You were releasing more of a fury towards microsoft and I understand. And I know you weren't directly trying to attack myself or others. I just wanted to try and channel that for you since I do see your point and believe me 5 years ago I would have been right there on the picket line with you. I literally lost a good friend because of a PS2 vs Xbox feud (how sad is that!? lol) and then 2 years after we nearly killed eachother we BOTH owned the opposite systems. Talk about Kharma. But yeah just seems like I see the xbox as a console for gamers who want to be PC gamers but can't afford to keep up with the expensive demands of PC gaming (god I can't wait for Battlefield 2 and I'm sure I'll go into debt trying to get a better video card if my 5700 ultra doesn't make it look like I want, which I'm confident it will between that and my ram ^_^) I do digress I hate Xbox for fighting games, that controller is nice for FPS and racing games but god I loath it when fighting, its just not for it, give me my Dualshock anyday! lol

But yeah really no harm no foul so dont let it sweat you. I'm really hyped/pumped about the new systems and can't wait to get my hands on them, games like NFS Most Wanted, Warhawk, Unreal 2007, Gears of War, Killzone 2, DMC4, I mean the list just goes on and on and I want them ALL O_O

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    How could you forget Tekken 6. DMC 4 does look like it will be the first I own. Always have been a fan of Dante's Adventure.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    well so many that I can't hardly list them all each time haha! I just sent a pm to a friend and it looks completely backwards from the ones I just said. Just way too many great games. But yeah I hope the graphics on DMC4 look like that small trailer. It was badass. I'm still curious about the Killzone 2 footage though. I'm with others it looks prerendered. I mean if its even close to that though it should rock. The UT2007 was real time as they were shown going in and zooming around. So I mean if they can do that I'm sure they can make something close to that killzone footage. Heck it looked like a game you'd see years after the new systems are out and they've had time to tap into its full potential

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    damn it i had to get up from my notebook and miss the juicey part of the\ dicussion. ne way cyber gig you hit the nail right onthe head. i really never get when people say they hate ms engineer for the xbox, if it was said with reason maybe i'ld understand it. i think i sorta get what smith was trying to say but it aint reason enough to damn ms for the xbox.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    But do you people think Nintendo is really avoiding direct competition with both the PS3 and Xbox 360? Was it their plan not to compete with their Revolution? Or were they just outclassed?
    Currently I somewhat think that they never even tried to compete...
    But there isn't alot of information about the Revolution yet so...

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    But do you people think Nintendo is really avoiding direct competition with both the PS3 and Xbox 360? Was it their plan not to compete with their Revolution? Or were they just outclassed?
    Currently I somewhat think that they never even tried to compete...
    But there isn't alot of information about the Revolution yet so...
    nintendo openly said they weren't going to compete with xbox and ps in the technology department at least. nintendo won't be nearly as powerful as the other 2 system.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    But we still hardly know anything about Revoultion. We know the bare minimal. I think we're cutting nintendo off before we give them a chance to shine. Graphics aren't everything, and although Xbox and PS3 have suprieor tech., that doesn't mean it will be great in every aspect. Like a few have stated, Zelda is a huge hook for nintendo, along with other things, and PS3 and Microsoft know it, they want those icons. And also as stated, nintendo will infinitatly own hand-held gaming, not even the PSP can rival that. I think most of you are getting ahead of yourselfs, nintendo may still have a few tricks up their sleeves, and they may not be the best, but they still have contributed the most to the industry than Microsoft and Sony combined.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast