Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fav. Anime Artist

Newbie MastaMike may be famous one day MastaMike may be famous one day
    Thanks
    MY fav. would have to be my newest read manga artist and writer (i believe) Kaishaku because the awsome work in Steel Angekl Kurumi whether he is the artist or writer or both i still think he's great either way

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yoshitoshi Abe is one of my favourites. I love the sketchy quality to his work, how his drawings look more like something you'll see in traditional art, and not a manga/anime.

Then I've got my three favourite manga-ka artist's.
    Kaori Yuki, Mokona Apapa (Clamp) and Yoko Matsushita.
    All three are women, and all draw my three favourite manga(s) of all time. I've got artbooks from each of them, and they are all so beautiful.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rei Izumi B/C he draws .Hack// Sign but other than that ilike all manga!!!! all artists have their own way of drawing and I appreciate them all!!

I will do Kite and Blackrose!!!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yoshiyuki Sadamoto: Evangelion and character design for FLCL anime.

Akira Toriyama: Everybody knows Akira, Dragonball!

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Newbie Sorcerer Majic may be famous one day Sorcerer Majic may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Akira Toriyama is my favorite artist however I think in my opinion, that he should stop making Dragonball and make other animes. Something of his I think he should make into a movie or series would be Chrono Trigger. Yes, the characters in Chrono Trigger were designed by him.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    My fav artist is Rumiko Takahashi.. I just love her shows and the characters she created.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Feb 11, 2005 at 10:54 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2