Thread: Favorite animated sitcom episodes

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite animated sitcom episodes

I am quite sure that a majority of you watch animated sitcoms like The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy exct. Well I would like to know your favorite episodes. I'm just curious as to what you think is extremely funny and what isn't.

The Simpsons: I still can't pick because so many are so funny.

Futarama: the one where bender gets shot out into space and gets to play and meet god.

Family Guy:the best would have to be the one where the new yorkers come to town and Lois learns karate.

South Park: the ninjas episode of course. its been my favorite since I first saw it. Butters is awsome thats all I can say.

If you count the short [adult swim] cartoons then here is what I got.

Aqua Teen: The brusing of the Aqua Teens asses is by far the best. How can it get any better than M C to the P

Sea Lab: the one where the new captian tries to carry on his name by marring Debbie. "Hesh is the one because Hesh chooses to be the one visa vee Hesh is the one."

Weel let me see what you got.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Simpsons, Familiy Guy, American Dad, Futurama, South Park, Baby Blues, King of the Hill, and Drawn Together: whatever happened to that show anyway?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is a ban on Favorite threads topic closed