Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Favorite anime battles

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    You mean Seishirou's and Subaru's final fight on Rainbow Bridge. ^^
    Where they manage to destory the entire bridge trying to destory each other.
    That's my favourite anime battle of all time. And my favourite episode in that series.
    Try watching that battle for the first time straight after reading the Tokyo Babylon manga.... for that's what I did.

The history and the relationship between the two of them made the scene so much more dramatic, as well as the fact that they were so evenly matched in power.
    Plus, I'm a Seishirou fan, any scene with him in it, especially him acting all badass, is my favourite anyway ^_^

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Vegeta vs Frieza (dbz), Vegeta lost it but it was a amazing battle.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jao
    Chung Li vs Vega from Street FighterII: TAM

Awesome fight scene. The animation, music (KMFDM's Ultra), and undies....I mean...How could anyone ever top it...Ever

Actually, I have to admit the fight scenes in Cowboy Bebop were great. Still doesn't top my suggestion.
    Ah man, yeah, I remember that one. Chun-Li hung in there even when she was bleeding, she ended up throwing Vega out of her appartement....through the wall...

I adore the Cowboy Bebop movie between Vincent and Spike as well. The movements are so realistic and well coordinated that it's really cool.

In more recent animes, I like Edward vs Greed in Fullmetal Alchemist. Although I still think it's a little silly that Ed beat him in the end (because he doesn't really win in the manga) I think it was a short and awsome fight. And in that same anime, Roy vs. Pride was a great one as well, though I wish we could have seen more of it....the dialogue was cool in that fight and even if Roy took a hell of a beating, he still came out victorious in the end.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Saitou versus Kenshin.
    Real rivals just can't beat eachother, they are completely equal.

Newbie kidblood41 may be famous one day kidblood41 may be famous one day kidblood41's Avatar
    Thanks
    my faveoret battole is alucard vs the brothers i forgot ther name
    hi ppl im here but u know that so now u die

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kidblood41
    my faveoret battole is alucard vs the brothers i forgot ther name

I think you mean the Valentine bros. Oh, how I'll miss Jan......that bastard could make me chuckle like no one else could

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Akira - Tetsuo Vs. Keneda, no real winner but still one kool fight.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Saitou versus Kenshin.
    Real rivals just can't beat eachother, they are completely equal.
    Yes, I must admit that the battle between Saitou and Kenshin has a lot of movement in it that it proves to be one of the best sword battles I've watched in an anime. In hand to hand combat, it has to be Cowboy Bebop the movie for me. These two battles can readily be defined as intense, which a battle should really be (and I don't find a lot of intense battles in anime, even though there are a lot battle scenes). Arjuna has admirable action-packed intense battles within it as well.
    Although, these aren't enough - they're still not what I would call my "favorite", and I am still in search of battles that would top off the mentioned battles above.
    From the previews I saw, Samurai 7 might be a possible candidate.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast