Thread: Favorite Anime music

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Favorite Anime music

Ahhh yes Anime music my favorite type of music. i would say that the anime that has the best music(in my opinon) is probley Fullmetal Alchemist. really like Melissa, READY STEDY GO!,Tobira no Mukou e,and Kesenai Tsumi. i also have some songs song by the Japanese voice of Ed! ^.^
    Last edited by Motoko_san; Jun 19, 2005 at 04:58 AM.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Anime music

That's nice...I like the FLCL soundtrack have u ever heard it? In my opinion it's wayyy better than Fullmetal Alchemist. (No Offence) N E way I think there is another thread about this....Just So U Know....

Tootles,
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Anime music

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san
    Ahhh yes Anime music my favorite type of music. i would say that the anime that has the best music(in my opinon) is probley Fullmetal Alchemist. really like Melissa, READY STEDY GO!,Tobira no Mukou e,and Kesenai Tsumi. i also have some songs song by the Japanese voice of Ed! ^.^

Well good for you.

Since this is just a statement of what you like and invites absolutely NO discussion whatsoever, it really belongs in your AO journal.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.