Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite baddie

Newbie Walrus898 may be famous one day Walrus898 may be famous one day Walrus898's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite baddie

Who is your favorite anime villan?
    Mine is Knives from trigun because he goes back and forth between sanity and insanity.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would have to agree with you on that. I think Legato is pretty evil too though.

Newbie firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would have to say Dilandou, although I haven't seen the series for awhile, he always was the best. Another bunch of bad guys (same series) is Kharl, Bierrez, and Saabel from Dragon Knights. What I love about all these characters is how they seem almost human just because they have good reasons for being bad, and it shows there's two sides to every story.

Newbie Cipher may be famous one day Cipher may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Orichumaru - because hes pretty damn insane and doesn't take no for an answer

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    nakabanai aka: Dr. Jeckyl from the GetBackers that dude is a total and complete BADASS he is EVILLLLLLLL i tell you EEEEEVIL....MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmmm....... I think its going to be Vegeta, in my eyes he is good and evil, but some may not think that, so i go for Team Rocket there the best.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite anime heel huh? That would have to be Jan Valentine from Hellsing. The way that man could curse and spit out obscenities was beyond captivating to me.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Legato from Trigun... he had that whole evil aura too him, plus the way he killed people was so very creepy and evil.

I quite like Muraki too (from YnM), now he has to be the most sickest, most insane, weirdest, perverse and most sadistic serial killer I've ever seen in an anime. He's completly mad, once you realise what his true objective is.... *floating head anyone*
    Plus he just never seems to be able to freakin die... just like any good villian should. XD

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast