Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Boss/enemy/Nemisis/well you get it.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Does anyone have a pic of Sephiroth? I don't know what he looks like, and he seems to be a very popular villian.
    Just do a search on Final Fantasy 7, I'm sure you'll find several pictures of him.

He's the one with the black coat and the long silver hair.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    sephiroth of ff7 easy!!! sephiroth of kingdom hearts, hella freaking hard

"Tama-chan! "

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    sephiroth of ff7 easy!!! sephiroth of kingdom hearts, hella freaking hard
    haha, deffinately. He looks a lot more evil and cooler in Kingdom Hearts as well.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie Saph Phyre may be famous one day Saph Phyre may be famous one day Saph Phyre's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kefka... what about Kefka people? One of Square's original gleefully insane villians. He is at the top of my list.
    Staring at the ice covered passage...
    "I'm just going to throw this acorn at the ice it to see..." Kizumi started to say but was quickly interruped as Laton yelled at her with wide eyes "NO!"
    DM: "Only a cleric and a wizard could argue over the destructive power of an acorn...”

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks
    To me, it would be Trema from X2....... he's so hard. Ans sin too. Sepheroth is not that hard to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Newbie Link623 may be famous one day Link623 may be famous one day Link623's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would defitely have to say Sephiroth. He is insanely evil and hard. I just love it

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh, and I forgot to add Shin akuma from street fighter vs. SNK. He's insanelystrong!!

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Newbie o74ku91n0y may be famous one day o74ku91n0y may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Sephiroth by far

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast