Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Boss/enemy/Nemisis/well you get it.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Hhmmmmmmmmm...

1. Gotta love those Knights of the Round ~ FF7: Sephiroth

2. Ehhhh. Trance Kuja ! Oh yesh. FF9.

3. I would also agree on the Zelda bosses; favs. : Ocerina of Time's: Spirit Temple: Twin Rova ? and the boss of the water temple. In Majora's Mask: those giant sand worms, and the boss inside of the Zora temple ~ (that crazy giant fish!) I can't wait to see what the bosses in the new Zelda coming out has in store. *bouncy**bouncy*
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    Hhmmmmmmmmm...

1. Gotta love those Knights of the Round ~ FF7: Sephiroth
    Arf?
    And they are bosses why exactly?

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm pretty sure he was being serious, saying he loved using them against sephiroth.

I'll have to go with Kefka, Sephiroth, and Setsuna. All wonderfully insane villains.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite villan is sesshomaru. He's so dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I also like Dessan from Jedi outcast, with that mace at the bottom on the hilt of his light saber, that's awesome. and he also like totally kicks luke skywalkers ass in one cut scene.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    I also like Dessan from Jedi outcast, with that mace at the bottom on the hilt of his light saber, that's awesome. and he also like totally kicks luke skywalkers ass in one cut scene.
    No he doesn't, it looked like a normal stalemate...
    And what did you think about Revan and Malak? Revan looks hella cool with that iron mask...

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    sephiroth's definitely gonna get the popular vote from everyone. and he almost got my vote, but i think the Fat Clown boss from Batman: Vengeance got mine. i like the line "i got 500 pounds of clown and twice that in explosives."

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Once I remembered who sephiroth was, i can easily see why. He IS pretty cool.

And Hassun, as far as I'm concerned, he got his ass kicked. But that's just me.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast