Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Guitarist: (Deceased or Alive)

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hunter Burgan and Jade Puget.
    Seduced by Flesh

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan

Joe Satriani - The one guitar album that must be owned is Satriani's Surfin' with the Alien. Pure ****ing genius.

Frank Zappa- Listen to Weasels Ripped my Flesh and you'll see what I mean.

Tony Iommi (Black Sabbath)

John Coltrane, Muddy Waters, B.B. King -Thou must bow down and worship the Blues.

Eric Clapton -I'm talking Clapton in his Cream and Derek and the Dominoes days.

O_O I can't believe I left out Zappa. . . . let alone these guys ...OOoooo Clapton. I also forgot Steve Vai O_O
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    As for a guitarist thats still alive I'd have to go with Karyn Kuhl from the band "Sexpod". Shes like the female Hendrix. just listen to the song "Waterfall".....i guarantee it'll blow your nuts clean off.
    I'd prefer to keep my nuts, thank you.

Oh, and I have to honor Hendrix. He's the coolest guitarist ever.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Andres Segovia and Fernando Sor. I play Classical Guitar, and these are some of the best-of-the-best.

They're also six feet under.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I say Clapton. I'm not a big fan of classic rock, but I can always get into some Clapton. Hendrix, although I think he's a great guitarist, I'm just not a huge fan of his music. He'd be about the only close rival to Clapton in my opinion.

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I AM THE BEST GUITAR PLAYER EVER!!!! -rawr- umm.. id have to say that chick from the donnas man she can wale on a guitar.

Newbie kotoko may be famous one day kotoko may be famous one day kotoko's Avatar
    Thanks
    dimebage man i cried when i herd he died. more faves are clapten zappa steve ray vhan jimmy hendix .

Newbie Dezzy may be famous one day Dezzy may be famous one day Dezzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey Zui John Paul wrote all the riffs but Jimmy played em. I think Stevie Ray 'cause nobody else can play his guitar like he did. He used very thick strings and I still don't know how he did some of those string bends.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast