Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite J-rock/pop artist(s)

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks

Question Favorite J-rock/pop artist(s)

Hello! I was just wondering the above. For me, my favorite J-rock group is Malice Mizer (Mostly the Mana, Gackt, Kozi, Yu~ki, Kami stage, followed by Klaha as lead singer, then Tetsu). I love them because they've got a unique style and really can't be compared to anyone. And that Mana is the best looking crossdresser I've ever seen and plays the guitar like nobody's business! He he. Solo artist favorite is hide (please don't confuse him with Hyde as people have done before; he's the pink haired guy in my sig). I love him because he was just great and his music is amazing. hide is followed by Miyavi (my avatar as of now), because he makes me laugh and is adorable. Okay that's all for me for now. What about you lot? Feel free to give your reasons for liking them .

Urd
    Newbie Urd may be famous one day Urd may be famous one day Urd's Avatar
    The land of thousand lakes and the midnightsun!
    Thanks
    Gotta love Ayumi Hamasaki, she's so cute... X Japan! That's propably one of my favorites at the moment... Yeah umm... Glay, Gackt, Utada Hikaru, etc. Gotta love them all.. Havent' been listening to anything else than Japanese music lately
    Mana is so great looking, it's unfair cos he's a man and way better lookin' than me (and I'm a girl), so I'm a bit jealous at him...
    And have heard of a band called "Do as infinity", it rules!
    Almost everything goes when it's been sung in Japanese!

Hope you got any sense out of this...

Newbie *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK*'s Avatar
    Thanks
    The Pillows, Nino, Kotoko, ROUND TABLE! Those are all my favorites. I hardly ever listen to american music.
    [align=center]Ookami komyunitei |-
    [/align]

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    Ha, I've been on a Japanese music binge for a while too . I feel bad for leaving out X Japan! I really really like them, hide was their guitarist! Oh and oddly enough, I did make sense of what you said, I talk like that sometimes so it's okay . Yeah Mana's prettier than me too (and I'm a girl), yup he makes me jealous sometimes. And I think I have heard of 'Do as Infinity', I just haven't heard their music.

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HiroIsMyHero
    And I think I have heard of 'Do as Infinity', I just haven't heard their music.
    'Do as Infinity' is decent, you should check them out. I've been into them since hearing "Yesterday & Today" back in 2000

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd
    Gotta love Ayumi Hamasaki, she's so cute... X Japan! That's propably one of my favorites at the moment... Yeah umm... Glay, Gackt, Utada Hikaru, etc. Gotta love them all.. Havent' been listening to anything else than Japanese music lately
    Mana is so great looking, it's unfair cos he's a man and way better lookin' than me (and I'm a girl), so I'm a bit jealous at him...
    And have heard of a band called "Do as infinity", it rules!
    Almost everything goes when it's been sung in Japanese!

Hope you got any sense out of this...
    All of that ^^

Newbie Bromithia may be famous one day Bromithia may be famous one day Bromithia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Puffy of course. And if anybody is wondering why I called Puffy Amiyumi Puffy. Is because their original name was Puffy, but they changed it when they came to America :P

Newbie MalicexInxWonderland may be famous one day MalicexInxWonderland may be famous one day MalicexInxWonderland's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dir en grey.I love them,and Malice Mizer.

Im.Not.Afraid.Of.Happy.Endings

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast