Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Favorite J-rock/pop artist(s)

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Ohhh yesh. Jpop and Jrock.....don't we all love them ? My faves: Malice Mizer, The Pillows, Dir En Grey, Tamaki Nami, Koda Kumi, Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki, Puffy AmiYumi, Yoko Kanno, and Maaya Sakamoto. I barley listen to much "American" music anymore !
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie pyropunker may be famous one day pyropunker may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I like the trance that Velfarre (club in roppongi,tokyo, huuuggeee) put out of Ayumi and ELT (Every Little Thing).

Right now Im really feeling Asian Kung-fu Generation. B-dash is pretty cool too.

Hi-Standard and Nicotine are some good Punk bands, but they have deals in the US, so I don't know if they count, heheh.

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ack, how could you guys forget B'z? Sure they've been around for a LONG time, but they've got skills! But yeah, X Japan and Pillows are also a favorite of mine. (X-japan's First Love instrumental is soooo nice)

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mana, Gackt and Hikki (Utada Hikaru)

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    i love Ayumi and Janne Da Arc

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    This topic was dead your not allowed to bump topics that have been dead over 2 weeks this one has been dead for about 2 months Topic Closed start another one if you would like

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2