Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Musical Instrument

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite Musical Instrument

Hello everyone ,
    What is your favorite instrument? What instrument you would like to learn? Do you play any musical instrument? Do you try to come up with your own songs?
    As for me, I love and play both guitar and traditional bamboo plute (I learned how to make on my own in Madurai) . I would like to learn how to play drums and piano. Yes, I do try to come up with my very own unique songs:

Currently, I am working on my own T-pop/rock song entitled Mayura- Na tho vas thava yo (it means, will you walk beside me). You see, I can play guiter, so I worked like six months to come up with the music for my song .

Our own creations:

* Priya mina saki (My favorite girl)

* Niku Naku (you and me)

* Sa rei le gani (I gotcha you)

* Na tho vas thava yo (will you walk beside me)

One of my friend named Mayuri is a T-pop singer in my hometown. She combines both rock and pop, she is so cool. Even her songs have a lot of meaning to it.
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 12, 2005 at 11:01 PM.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Musical Instrument

The guitar, clarinet, flute, violin and the piano those are my favorite instruments but i only know to play the flute, violin and the piano.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

i play the saxaphone(tenor) the trumpet the piano,and alot more i can't think of right now. well i play by ear so i can play any instrament, n i'm learning guitar if u want to know of an instrament pm me
    being a bunny is hard work

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the violin... It can sound happy, or sad... I don't know how to play, but I love it anyway! I also love the piano. (^_^) One of fave instruments is the ulean pipes (spelling... lol) It's like an Irish bagpipe... Only the sound is so much more beautiiful.

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose
    I love the violin... It can sound happy, or sad... I don't know how to play, but I love it anyway! I also love the piano. (^_^) One of fave instruments is the ulean pipes (spelling... lol) It's like an Irish bagpipe... Only the sound is so much more beautiiful.
    I agree with you. I do like the violin. I wish I could play but I know that I don't have enough talent to do that.

The one instrument that I really like to play is the piano. I think that the piano is the best instrument out there. I am trying to teach myself but I am having a hard time with the timing. I need to find an instructor. I would say that I like the why that Yanni plays and composes the best.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Favorite Musical Instrument

I would have to say the harmonica because It is portable, sounds fashion-tastic and is great for those sad scenes, the violin because it sounds fashion-tacular and is great for the romance stuff, and the guitar because it sounds fashion-rific and is great for entrances.

~Kiss
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Oct 16, 2005 at 08:13 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW!!!!! Amazing to see that a lot of you have the ability to play that many instruments . For me, it will take a while to transition from one instrument to another. Thank you anime_fantasy, I will definitely PM you if I have any questions with any type of instrument . Indeed, I would love to play violin, its a beautiful and melodious instrument. BTW, Spike'sRose-garu, your signature is amazing and yours, too, The King of Fashion-garu .

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Bass guitar, electric guitar, and synthisizor

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast