Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Musical Instrument

Newbie missy may be famous one day missy may be famous one day missy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Musical Instrument

I love the drums, though I can't play them
    Signature images are limited to 450x110 pixels, please only use images of that size or smaller.

voluntarily left site Alegos may be famous one day Alegos may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    ^ shesh, touchy touchy, relax man, it's an effing anime forum. plus, I wouldn't have even thought of those comments until you threw them out there.
    I was joking, you know, not being serious? Yeah, that's what I intended. Too bad it went over your head. I know someone who plays the trombone and actually does get huffy about that stuff, though.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deftbeat
    i play the trumphet when i was in highschool but fav musical instrumentn would
    be the guitar
    Guiter is my Favorite, too. It rocks . I would like to learn how to play the electric ones .

Newbie Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker's Avatar
    Thanks

electric GUITAR \m/ Rock on \m/ dude guitars rule
    _GHOST_HACKER__("When Machines Lean How To Feel Who Decides What Is Human")_

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

I play the piano, I learned awhile back so my skill is only limited. Of course, if there was more time...either way, I self taught myself. I think the string instruments are beautiful.

I can't help but like the guitar either .^_^. Too much music I like and listen to have the guitar as an essential part of it.

This guy I know writes his own music for the piano. It's AMAZING. I speak with an open mind and with an unbiased opinion. But if you want to go a little biased, I could just listen to him play and practice all day and be soothed .^_^.

Okay, I'm done

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

well, considering i'm a boy, i would love to play an ocarina or something of that sort. i could songs of love, melody, and an ocarina makes the most beautiful sound otherwise, i would like to learn guitar and make up some great songs with some help from a friend of mine from puerto rico.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you kedar-garu for your compliment on my sig. (^_^)

Another instrument I love is the tumpet - It sounds so .. for lack of a better word... Grand! And flahsy and loud. I love. Don't know how to play it, but yeah..

Also, I consider the human voice to be an instrument. I took opera lessons for about 6 years, and some of the people in my class had amazing voices... They could do anything with their vocals.

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

wow the guitar stores are gonna be sold out in my school only a little bit of pplz like the guitar and when i hold it ready to play pplz look at me wreid like it shouldn't exest weird huh
    being a bunny is hard work

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast