Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 37

Thread: Favorite Musical Instrument

  1. #25
    Newbie Ichigo559 may be famous one day Ichigo559 may be famous one day Ichigo559's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Fresno CA, USA
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Favorite Musical Instrument

    i currently play the Drums, Latin Percussion, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Piano, Vibraphone, Timpani, and i also DJ alittle. and i like all genres of music to play.
    why is anime addicting? it just is!!!!!!

  2. #26
    Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 88 Times in 71 Posts

    Re: Favorite Musical Instrument

    Quote Originally Posted by Alegos
    I was joking, you know, not being serious? Yeah, that's what I intended. Too bad it went over your head. I know someone who plays the trombone and actually does get huffy about that stuff, though.
    Your intention failed. But yeah, I got a friend who plays the Tromboner too, I'll have to show him this.

  3. #27
    Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Monk Society
    Posts
    3,006
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Favorite Musical Instrument

    Quote Originally Posted by anime_fantasy
    wow the guitar stores are gonna be sold out in my school only a little bit of pplz like the guitar and when i hold it ready to play pplz look at me wreid like it shouldn't exest weird huh
    Guiters are, indeed, super cool musical instruments. Back in Madurai. we used to have our own band group named "Burning Rush- The Voice Of Youth", it was pretty cool playing and singing with your friends. Here are some of our title songs: The album was called Mayura -

    * Priya mina saki (My favorite girl)

    * Niku Naku (you and me)

    * Sa rei le gani (I gotcha you)

    * Na tho rava yo (will you walk beside me)

  4. #28
    Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Favorite Musical Instrument

    I like the drums and guitar, bass is okay too.
    I play the guitar, wish I could play the drums, I can play some songs on bass.
    I've been writing a lot of my own songs, but nothing really fantastic to myself. I rather learn stuff by my friend kieron.
    I'm in a band which is just me and my friend gary mostly. He's the bassist. We're looking for a vocals, a guitarist, and a drummer. We're unsure of the name of of our band but I want to call it I'm Ready. I just like the name.

  5. #29
    Newbie InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Favorite Musical Instrument

    Hmm......good topic.

    My favourites would be the Piano,Bells,Xylophone, and guitar. I've been taking piano lessons for 5 years, so I'm okay at it. I also play the xylophone at school. It's really easy and fun. The bells are smaller than the xylophone and sound prettier. And the guitar......well.......it would be a great instrument to learn.

  6. #30
    Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Monk Society
    Posts
    3,006
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Favorite Musical Instrument

    Quote Originally Posted by somechick_73
    I like the drums and guitar, bass is okay too.
    I play the guitar, wish I could play the drums, I can play some songs on bass.
    I've been writing a lot of my own songs, but nothing really fantastic to myself. I rather learn stuff by my friend kieron.
    I'm in a band which is just me and my friend gary mostly. He's the bassist. We're looking for a vocals, a guitarist, and a drummer. We're unsure of the name of of our band but I want to call it I'm Ready. I just like the name.
    Awesome, I play guitar, too. I would like to learn Violin. Your band seems pretty cool. I like the name, BTW .

    Quote Originally Posted by InuFilipinaFan
    Hmm......good topic.

    My favourites would be the Piano,Bells,Xylophone, and guitar. I've been taking piano lessons for 5 years, so I'm okay at it. I also play the xylophone at school. It's really easy and fun. The bells are smaller than the xylophone and sound prettier. And the guitar......well.......it would be a great instrument to learn.
    Well, thank you, InuFilipinaFan-garu. You don't here that often. Indeed, guiter is one of the melodious instrument .

  7. #31
    Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    somehere with the readneck of texas
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Favorite Musical Instrument

    Yeh I love the guitar if I could I would play the Bass but that is just something that I have failed to accomplish yet.....I also play the trumpet an french horn......I dont like band but I love to make alot of noise and I get alot of chances to do just that.......
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

  8. #32
    Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Monk Society
    Posts
    3,006
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Favorite Musical Instrument

    Quote Originally Posted by yanna
    Yeh I love the guitar if I could I would play the Bass but that is just something that I have failed to accomplish yet.....I also play the trumpet an french horn......I dont like band but I love to make alot of noise and I get alot of chances to do just that.......
    Bands are cool. What's the joy if you cannot share it with the ones you love. Then again, you have your reasons.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Your Favorite Movie?
    By Eriadd in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: Feb 04, 2005, 07:33 AM
  2. 'What is your favorite' threads.
    By Zui Quan in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Feb 03, 2005, 05:07 PM
  3. Favorite Books
    By ffgirl23 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2005, 07:21 AM
  4. Favorite game opening
    By Dragor in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: Jan 13, 2005, 10:06 AM
  5. Do you play a musical instrument?
    By Dark. in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: Nov 22, 2004, 09:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts