Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Favorite Musical Instrument

Newbie Japyez may be famous one day Japyez may be famous one day Japyez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Musical Instrument

yupperz,i do..Guitar and synthesizer.I do make my own songs,but i'm not a gd songwriter so i need someone to help me on making notes as well.That would be Shuichi [no,not frm Gravitation]..^-^.I do have my own band,but its only 3 of us.hehe,3 people in a studio= noise lvl above normal..
    Lurving him..souji-chan ^-^ naoya |tsuk|

Newbie Ujudi may be famous one day Ujudi may be famous one day Ujudi's Avatar
    Thanks

Mm, I play piano and violin. Truth be told, I enjoy piano more, because a) it was my first instrument and b) it comes SO much easier to me, possibly because I've been playing for 10 yrs ^^ YAY.

I've played for 7 yrs in violin; and I've always found it lot more difficult- my intonation is COMPLETELY screwed cause I'm not used to listening >.< and though I reckon you can express different tone colours better on violin, it takes time.

I've always wanted to play the bass, clarinet and oboe though. Hmm, one day.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Japyez
    yupperz,i do..Guitar and synthesizer.I do make my own songs,but i'm not a gd songwriter so i need someone to help me on making notes as well.That would be Shuichi [no,not frm Gravitation]..^-^.I do have my own band,but its only 3 of us.hehe,3 people in a studio= noise lvl above normal..
    Excellent. The songs that I mentioned are composed by all five members of our band. They are really cool. T-pop is super cool!!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Ujudi
    Mm, I play piano and violin. Truth be told, I enjoy piano more, because a) it was my first instrument and b) it comes SO much easier to me, possibly because I've been playing for 10 yrs ^^ YAY.

I've played for 7 yrs in violin; and I've always found it lot more difficult- my intonation is COMPLETELY screwed cause I'm not used to listening >.< and though I reckon you can express different tone colours better on violin, it takes time.

I've always wanted to play the bass, clarinet and oboe though. Hmm, one day.
    Thats amazing. I would love to learn how to play Violin.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm not much of a fan of these favorites threads, but this is a fun and interesting favorite topic so I'll grace it with my presence. J/K. Anyways piano is my favorite instrument. Its just so beautiful and harmonious. But it can also me violent and crazy.

Another instrument I love are violins. There's nothing better than a great violin piece in my opinion.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Well I'm not much of a fan of these favorites threads, but this is a fun and interesting favorite topic so I'll grace it with my presence. J/K. Anyways piano is my favorite instrument. Its just so beautiful and harmonious. But it can also me violent and crazy.

Another instrument I love are violins. There's nothing better than a great violin piece in my opinion.
    Well, thank you very much Delerium-garu. I am glad. Yes, violins are pretty cool instruments, but guiters rock harder .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5