Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Favorite OP/ED

Newbie Bromithia may be famous one day Bromithia may be famous one day Bromithia's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite OP/ED

Whats everyones favorite Opening and Ending theme to an anime?
    My favorite opening is the fourth opening in FMA, the animation is so cool. Then my favorite ending is Real Identity in Kaleido Star.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Opening for X. Real intense and gets you in the mood for the show real well, in my opinon.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trust from Vandread really good song that and Justice from Vandread Second Stage

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    The opening for NGE is great, and uh i like the ed for Amg

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite opening would have to be from Love Hina. I'm not sure why, but the song is soooooo addicting. My favorite Ending would have to be the second one from Chobits (the one with Ningyo Hime) because its just a good reflection sort of thing.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Think I'll throw this thread over to the anime section...
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Opening was the first or the second one for Naruto.
    Ending Last Exile.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite openning is from Naruto, the 4th openning. MY fav ending is the Inuyasha one with BoA's every heart playing as the music.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast