Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite TV show quotes

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite TV show quotes

these are from simpsons:
    Ralph: Hi super nintendo Chalmers

Bart: I didn't think it was phisically possible, but this both sucks and blows!

Homer: *sings to the beat of the Flinstones* simpson, homer smipson, he's the greatest man in history. In the town of springfeild, he's about hit a chesnut tree DOH!

Kimiki

Family Guy-
    "It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, it's the episode when Peter finds out he is mentally retarted.

He's at a fast food place, he cuts his way all the way up to the counter, sees the microphone, and says

"OMG is that on!? Hello, ladies and gentlemen.................testicles."

Kimiki

"Oh my god, Peter, he just walked right off of that cliff!" "Of course he did, Lois. Christians don't believe in gravity."

-Family Guy

Newbie Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite one is when Peter is thinking and he begans rubbing on his chin looking all sophisticated and then he says " wait a minute how'd these get up here" then he like takes his chin off and puts them in his pants.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

'Peter: My cerial is trying to tell me something it says oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
    "Brian: Peter those are cherios"

Kimiki

"Yeah, see, I have this growth..." "Mr. Griffin, that's not a growth... It's your penis."

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

More from Family Guy:

"Giggidy giggidy giggidy!"

[Peter has come back from the Women's camp, he's in his bathtub, and he calls Quagmire]
    Quagmire: Hello?
    Peter: Hey Quagmire
    Quagmire: Hey Peter
    Peter: Sooo, whatcha doin'?
    Quagmire:I don't know, YOU called ME.
    Peter: Just wanted to say hi.
    [Quagmire then stares at his phone and hangs up]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast