Thread: Favorites (no,not the threads)

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorites (no,not the threads)

Please forgive me if i sound like an absolute retard for asking this, but in my defense ..i didn't sleep so well last night, but i digress. I was wondering if the option to view people's favorites galleries would ever come back to life? I really miss lurking through peoples stashes like in the old days. I hesitated to ask because i was wondering if that option was still available and i just didn't notice it yet. So hows about it?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Favorites (no,not the threads)

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Please forgive me if i sound like an absolute retard for asking this, but in my defense ..i didn't sleep so well last night, but i digress. I was wondering if the option to view people's favorites galleries would ever come back to life? I really miss lurking through peoples stashes like in the old days. I hesitated to ask because i was wondering if that option was still available and i just didn't notice it yet. So hows about it?
    I can't recall ever using it, I don't think it still exists either.
    However, If you like it returned I will support your plea.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah it was pretty useful to me, it helped me discover walls that i might have missed without deeply excavating through each branch of the gallery.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i support u narrator... well i got like 6 favs in my favorite gallery ^_^

but still.... i think they should bring it back ... because whats the point of having favorites? if noone can see what u are favoriting.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

actually I am not sure whether it existed or not, but I was going to suggest something similar to the staff... I remember when I was a leecher (early days) and I try to use the search function to find wallpapers because they get bump down quick, but often times the results came back in few numbers. Assuming that most people would agree on what a good wallpaper is, maybe favorites would solve more problems.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

This existed I'm positive. I remember it, I only listed one image as my favorite though, that was the "Happy Birthday AO" someone made in 2003. Was it Oracle Angel? It was a drawing of the more prominent AO members in a group get-together scene. I still have it on my HD.

As far as I remember, there was a link to each members "favorites gallery" at the bottom of your profiles, however that link dissapeared with the old AO.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

yes it was part of the old gallery but Nanoentity made that one and harks it so we dont have that one anymore and from what I know the new one doesn't support it. So unless someone wants to code it then well we dont have it, sorry :\

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah I just went back and try to see if I could check out jaderabbit's favorites but obviously I can't, but I could see my own so I guess it's best to add everything you like to your favorite as soon as you see it

but wow I got 3 favorites myself

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart