Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favourite coloured/styled hair...not in reality...-.-ll

Newbie koganeisoap may be famous one day koganeisoap may be famous one day koganeisoap's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Favourite coloured/styled hair...not in reality...-.-ll

I duno whether this thread have been done be4...(i think it has...hmm0.o)...anywayz...i'm still quite new so even if it has been done be4...i've missed it...=P

Here goes...

If u were an anime/manga/game kter, wat kinda colour and style of hair would u wan.

(starts daydreamin)...*.* I wan dark blue hair wif light blue strips...it would be long wif eye-lvl fringe...and some parts of my hair being plaited wif spiked hair bands...*.* too imaginative?...i like !!^^ how abt u guyz?
    If only I can listen to my evening songs the whole day everyday and do nothing at all...all these just to shut myself off from life...from reality...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Electric blue, about 4 feet long with several braids.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I dunno about my fav style, but I'll give it a try...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
    HMmMHMhmMmmmmmmmm

OK

Silver hair with red & black strips, not too long, the style would be nothing really extrem but a little like Haru in "Groovve adventure rave" or Cloud from FFVII
    Coming soon.........

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dark green hair that is bout 6ft long .. and very pointy.... so i can poke people from a distance Mwhahahaha ...
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I'm going to say for both sexes. See, I have a feeling if I was an anime character I would have been a girl, so I would kill to have Julia (Cowboy Bebop)'s hair. It's so beautiful and...I dunno. I just love her hair.

However, if they kept me a guy I think I would like to have Fuma's hair. Its very trendy, though I'd like the color to have a slightly more blusish tone.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm..hair style.. I'd like to have hair like Haruka Urashima's (Love Hina) except that the color wouldnt be dark brown, it'd be dark red.. or scarlet.

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    like kenshin hair but red/green hair i just can't decide
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    My hair would be like Hatori's from Fruits Basket. Because I really couldn't see myself with an unatural hair color, plus he has the type of hair that I want mine to be like, flat and dark, with the long bangs.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast