Thread: Favourite Shounen Manga

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks

Favourite Shounen Manga

Recently kinda started reading all kind of shounen manga ... like H2, and of course the classics ... which i read already long ago like slam dunk, break shot, naruto, prince of tennis etc.

But mind helping me out? need more titles to read so post you know your favourite shounen manga, let me know and the world is all happy XD

Preferably sports shounen I LOVE sports shounen!

Thx

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJayFromAust

But mind helping me out? need more titles to read so post you know your favourite shounen manga,
    If you're going to recommend a manga, you need to explain why it's so great. Don't just list the title or the thread dies.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm probably not the best person to be giving advice on Shounen manga but I'll try ^^
    If you haven't all ready read it.... Bleach I've heard is a pretty good title. I've only seen a bit of the anime but the manga looks pretty similar. From the tiny bit I've seen of it, I really really like it. Even through the story premise reminds me quite a bit of another favourite manga of mine.....
    I think the english version has been released in Australia up to volume 5, but I don't know if it's still ongoing or how many volumes exist.

Others... even through it's written by Clamp, Tsubasa is still technically a Shounen manga, and it's one that's starting to grow on me the more I read of it.
    You can get up to volume 4 in English over here and if you live in Sydney, Kinokuniya have all the rest of the volumes in Japanese up to volume 9. It's still an ongoing series with an anime coming out in two weeks actually. ^^

Allthrough none of these sugguestions are sports related in the slightest.... they happen to be the only Shounen manga that I've actually read.
    I hope that somewhat helped.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Mar 28, 2005 at 03:23 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha thanks that kinda helped but i read bleach already ... so you must be a shoujo kinda person heh ! hehe