Thread: Fcat

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Fcat

Anybody that lives in florida that has to take the FCAT next week?

you know.....the Florida Comprehension Assessment Test or The Kick My Ass Test?

I'm ♥mazing!

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had it early this week but I have my science version next week...I'm not worried I'm pretty good when it comes to FCAT its just a test on common sense
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    Ah! I come to AO to get away then I see an FCAT post! Ha ha, down with FCAT! As a junior, I had to take the science thingy which was so ridiculous, but finally I'm through with that crap...

Newbie amber hazle may be famous one day amber hazle may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Fcat really does kick my ass i really suck at it.i hope i pass 'cause if i dont i wont get any more anime for a year!!!!!

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    MUHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAAH LMAO OH my freakin god, man I remember that test, took it 4 years ago, I sympathize with you all, trust me I have written many a academic essay on why the FCAT is complete and utter bullshit, I wish you guys luck in taking the world most idiotic and stupid test created by our stupid governor, muahahahahahhaahhhhaaha. Remember to thank Jeb Bush for all the shit that has happened

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.