Thread: Fear

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks

Fear

Fear can destroy someone or drive someone to greatness. Many run and hide from they're fears and some say they don't have any and that is a lie. Fear along with a few other things like our own opinions for instance make us who we are and to denie your own fear is to steadily kill yourself...........

That killed a few minutes.

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks
    fear uuhh hhhmmmm huh aahhh hhmmm mmmmmm fear i can't think off another word for it "fear" this make "mad" crap

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    what are you trying to say exactly, what are you trying to debate here, if its what do you think is fear. Then I believe fear is when somebody acts or is put into a situation or something happens that makes a person uncomfortable, of course though the only thing we have to fear is ourselves. We are the are our own fear, I would be more fearful of what I think than whats around me, our brains are the greatest hope and the greatest weapon for mankind.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Fear is just another form of energy....try putting it to some use.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by roger_smith
    Fear can destroy someone or drive someone to greatness. Many run and hide from they're fears and some say they don't have any and that is a lie. Fear along with a few other things like our own opinions for instance make us who we are and to denie your own fear is to steadily kill yourself...........

That killed a few minutes.
    So What?!?! A statement of fact does not make a debatable subject Topic. This isn't a debatable subject thread....

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku