Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [feedback] (good)

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Red face [feedback] (good)

Ok, considering this is FEEDBACK and suggestions, I thought people would finnaly love something that wasn't a problem or complaint.

As I have traveled throughout this site, I have found very tallented people to talk to. They make extrordinary art work and walls and sigs and such, so I think that them being here contributes greatly. The gallery is more than just walls, which is soo good, since just a wall gallery is just a snore. Another aspect of awsomeness in AO is how the threads are diversified into their topics. There just isn't stuff about anime. You can discuss all sorts of things. However, having a section devoted to anime in general is quite awsome. The admins and mods in this forums are actually not A** ho*** like others! (thanks for bein kind!!) Finally, There is ample support and knowlege that people are willing to give you without put-downs. even if you ask a really dumb question, they awnser it in a respectfull way. So, I believe that this forum is certainly good, and i give it around 9.8 out of ten.

Dan
    Newbie Dan may be famous one day Dan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Thank you! its always nice to hear good reviews! :>

Dan

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    DragonRider will add his good comment.

this one has had an excellent experiance both at paleo-AO and neo-AO (with the minor exception of a few untntentional run ins with moderators) and would like to voice this ones oppinion that neo-AO is one of the top 3 sites on the internet. the other two runners up being www.we-love-anime.com/forum and www.slackware.com (a linux distribution site)

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    now now, if we say they're nice they might go back to their mean selves... j/k

yes this "neo-AO" is great in many aspects, not to say the old one isn't
    as for the mods/admins they are doing a great job controlling this place without having to be an @$$....hoooooooo.... (others might beg to differ but not me)

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    now now, if we say they're nice they might go back to their mean selves... j/k

yes this "neo-AO" is great in many aspects, not to say the old one isn't
    as for the mods/admins they are doing a great job controlling this place without having to be an @$$....hoooooooo.... (others might beg to differ but not me)
    oro? this one does not understand. is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    im not gonna say whether it's good or bad, it's a neutral feedback

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks
    oh. i still dont understand it but now its ok that i dont.

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Thanks
    what part do you want me to explain?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast