Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feelings about Naruto fillers

Newbie rowasa334 may be famous one day rowasa334 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Feelings about Naruto fillers

Ok I know that if you watch Naruto you already know that the fillers will continue until April 2006 (26 freaking episodes :mad2: ). This made me very frustrated in the fact that the past couple of fillers were horrible (to me). I just want to know other peoples feelings toward the upcoming events in the world of Naruto. Do you like the fillars or do you hate what they are doing with Naruto.

Mod edit: Just to clarify, rowasa is referring to the Naruto Fansub coming from Japan (currently at episode 156)

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Feelings about Naruto fillers

Where do all of you guys watch your anime. I watch Adult Swim and all and they seem to play the same old stuff. Is there any other T.V. channles that do anime on them at late night or what and all because I want to see something new to watch.
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Um, what do you mean by fillars? And yanna, go to the mall and look for a movie or entertainment store that has movies and ask them for theyre anime section. Try suncoast first though. Or order anime through e-bay.

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

That sounds like a good idea. Maybe ebay would be cheaper though because the anime I want is like 50 bucks at suncoast and all. Sorry I like to buy the big packages of stuff. That way it kind of lasts a while and all. And yeah I have the same question what is a fillar?
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I couldn't care less. There is a such thing as a good filler, and so long as they produce decent ones, I'm a happy guy.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The makers of the Naruto anime series are comitting the common sin of catching up with the manga series that the series is based on. Other anime series that have done this have either ended with a incomplete story line (Hellsing), or added non-manga 'filler' story archs (Inuyasha) to give time for the manga writer to extend the 'official' story. At the speed that Naruto has been catching up with the manga series, a half year worth of filler stories isn't surprising at all...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie rowasa334 may be famous one day rowasa334 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The makers of the Naruto anime series are comitting the common sin of catching up with the manga series that the series is based on. Other anime series that have done this have either ended with a incomplete story line (Hellsing), or added non-manga 'filler' story archs (Inuyasha) to give time for the manga writer to extend the 'official' story. At the speed that Naruto has been catching up with the manga series, a half year worth of filler stories isn't surprising at all...
    I guess you are right but it still sucks big time. *sigh*

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Wasn't that an issue with the Negima anime in Japan?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast