Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 9

Thread: A Few AMV's

  1. #1
    Newbie Cross may be famous one day Cross may be famous one day Cross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    A Few AMV's

    Ok I have made a few AMV's... one was my very first and well... it was not wonderful but it was made on a Powerbook 3400c 240mhz... so what can you expect.

    Anyway this is the link to my profile where the video's are stored.

    Haunting the Past V4 and Thoughts are my newest videos.

    I have been thinking of working on another but have yet to hear that song that just alows me to tell a story yet ^-^



    http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...?user_id=96689


    I stayed up one night playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and 4 people died.
    "Bub's are you an unethical quack?" - Homestar Runner
    "Aww, now my heads not taped to the TV." - Strong Bad
    I see you have the ring and I see that your Schwartz is as big as mine. -Dark Helmet

  2. #2
    Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the States
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: A Few AMV's

    Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    Ok I have made a few AMV's... one was my very first and well... it was not wonderful but it was made on a Powerbook 3400c 240mhz... so what can you expect.

    Anyway this is the link to my profile where the video's are stored.

    Haunting the Past V4 and Thoughts are my newest videos.

    I have been thinking of working on another but have yet to hear that song that just alows me to tell a story yet ^-^



    http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...?user_id=96689
    I get to ask do you have to be a member.Just to watch the videos. If so, you could of told us, because I can't watch them

  3. #3
    Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Warp
    Posts
    1,166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: A Few AMV's

    If you like AMV's I would highly suggest joining that website. I have over 15 gigs of AMV's from there all high quality (I browse the top 10% list often) It's free and well worth it.

    I'll download this amv and watch it in an hour or so and update you on how I see it.

  4. #4
    Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the States
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: A Few AMV's

    Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    If you like AMV's I would highly suggest joining that website. I have over 15 gigs of AMV's from there all high quality (I browse the top 10% list often) It's free and well worth it.

    I'll download this amv and watch it in an hour or so and update you on how I see it.
    So, we do have to be a member to watch them or not. Can someone just said it?
    Oh, I am a member of video.freevideoblog.com

  5. #5
    Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Warp
    Posts
    1,166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: A Few AMV's

    As far as I know you need to be a memeber of www.animemusicvideos.org to download from there. But again, it's free and quick and they have unfathomable resources so I say go for it.

  6. #6
    Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the States
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: A Few AMV's

    Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    As far as I know you need to be a memeber of www.animemusicvideos.org to download from there. But again, it's free and quick and they have unfathomable resources so I say go for it.
    Ok, thank you. I will become a member.

    P.S. We should get back on the topic

  7. #7
    Newbie Cross may be famous one day Cross may be famous one day Cross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: A Few AMV's

    I was not sure because honestly I never DL'd from there till after I was a member and had uploaded my own videos quite some time ago. Sorry I could not have told you sooner or have helped but it seems frr_vegeta was on top of it thanks ^-^

    ----Update Feb 6th----
    frr_vegeta, what did ya think ^-^
    Last edited by Cross; Feb 06, 2006 at 12:49 AM.


    I stayed up one night playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and 4 people died.
    "Bub's are you an unethical quack?" - Homestar Runner
    "Aww, now my heads not taped to the TV." - Strong Bad
    I see you have the ring and I see that your Schwartz is as big as mine. -Dark Helmet

  8. #8
    Newbie Hiroshi99 may be famous one day Hiroshi99 may be famous one day Hiroshi99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: A Few AMV's

    -_-;
    Find the Fullmoon!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AMVs in the contest?
    By Sashacat in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 04, 2006, 10:34 PM
  2. Anyone know where I can get some really good AMV's
    By Keito o_O in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Aug 01, 2005, 01:17 PM
  3. AMV's to watch!
    By Yukino_AE in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Aug 01, 2005, 01:19 AM
  4. yeah AMV'S
    By crazymuncy in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2005, 12:43 AM
  5. AMV's contest
    By cable_ninja in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 29, 2004, 07:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts