Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A few issues

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

A few issues

OK What Im going to talk about today is Multiple accounts and Gallery stuff.. First thing is first Multiple accounts will be ban No if ands or buts about it. you can not have more then ONE account on the site. its aginst the rules. "How do you know we have 2 accounts" Mods are special people on the site so we get more goodies to see all and know all.

Next topic. Gallery issues.

I recently got a PM

Quote of a PM Sorry to be a pain but why is it taking so long for the aproval of artwork ?, its been bearly five days and my submissions havent been aproved, AO having problems ?, and whats with the AO been down yeasterday ?

The mods do have a life outside of AnimeOnline. We can't approve everything when you upload them. Nothing against you just how it is.

Also another issue on GIF images. Gif images don't work why? because the thumbnailing script GD2 Dose not ACCEPT Gif images. So if you are going to upload Images make sure they are JPG

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw that today, thats really bad some guy named -something-#3, 3 stinkin accounts.
    Luckily i havent had the problem of the pic thing. good shootin
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah the gif part if annoying. i wanted to posy my animated gif but i couldnt...

*sigh* well i guess i can deal....

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks
    wait does this mean your gonna ban me cos this is my second account, because there was an "incident" with my other one?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz
    wait does this mean your gonna ban me cos this is my second account, because there was an "incident" with my other one?
    As long as you don't use an abandoned duplicate account you should be fine...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    why would people create more than account in the first place is my question.
    and i dont even upload pictures or anything so ill be fine, i guess
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    Because people think they are smart and can get away with wreaking havoc on the site and when one account gets banned, they move on to the next one.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    I don't know why don't you ask Avatar Theif#1 Avatar Theif#2 and Avatar Theif#3

People use more then one account because they think they can brake the rules. when we find out that your IP matches another account that you have been posting with with the First account you activated Both accounts go. Why? because its called Trolling. It may not have anything to do with personal gain of flaming someone on the board BUT! its still WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    Because people think they are smart and can get away with wreaking havoc on the site and when one account gets banned, they move on to the next one.
    Most of the time the bans here are IP bans, meaning the IP of your ISP gets ban so you can access the site anymore. But there are those that slip through. How? School.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast