Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Few Neon genesis Evangelion Questions

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Few Neon genesis Evangelion Questions

Unit 04 according to Gainax was supposed to be silver. There have been a few pictures of it made as well as a few models of it on the market.

As for the pilot of it... I'm pretty sure it was piloted by a dummy plug, like the Production series Evas 5 - 13 were (piloted by Dummy plugs made from Kaworu) But if it had a pilot, it would of probably been the 6th Child (or 5th since this was before Kaworu came around) and would of been selected once the Eva made it to Japan, like Touji was for Unit 3.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this is a bit off topic, but eva -4 is the coolest looking of the evas i've seen and back on topic, i have my own eva question: why did they(The creators) decided to blow up eva -4?

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Because they just did really, remember the thing with Unit 4 was that it 'blew up' while they were installing an S2 engine in it, something none of the other earlier Evas had. (Unit 00 - 03)
    I guess the creators made it blow up to show NERVs progression towards building the Eva series 5 - 13 (whom all had S2 engines, and were created to destory NERV and start Third Impact)
    As well as another example of a theme brought up in the series often... the curse of the Evangelion and how it makes so many people suffer.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Like I said before Neon genesis has some cool parts to it but some parts are wrong.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mechataku
    I know this is a bit off topic, but eva -4 is the coolest looking of the evas i've seen and back on topic, i have my own eva question: why did they(The creators) decided to blow up eva -4?
    I thought it was accidental, that the NERV(I think) in Nevada were trying to test a experimental S2 engine, but it failed, and blow up at itself, and everything around it by a ( I forgot the distance) radius. Anyone know?

~Danny Liu, The King of Fashion
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Adding new questions:

11.) What does LCL stand for?

12.) Could Rei be considered an Eva since an Eva is defined as a man in man's own image, and she is like a imitation of a person since she is not entirely human?

13.) So if a person lives in a evangelion foever, will s/he survive his/her whole life since in the movie Ms. Ikari, Mr. Ikari, and Fuyutsuki were discussing how if someone lives in an evangelion, s/he will be a proof of the human race, but will be lonely?

14.) How does a berserker imerge, like I have seen them imerge so randomly?

15.) How did Asuka's mother become crazy?

16.) When did Gendo abandon Shinji?
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Thanks

11. Link Connect Liquid

12. Hard to say... I welcome anyone else's theroy on this. (I haven't watched Eva in nearly 3 years) but I don't think so. Rei's a clone, a clone of Lilith and Yui Ikari.
    While the Evas were created from Adam.... I think.
    Man my memory is rusty on this... anyone else?

13. With that, the soul is the only thing that remains in the Eva when a person becomes one with it. Yui's body was lost in the 'accident' which Gendo used to create Rei. It was her soul that was 'trapped' inside the Eva.
    So she doesn't really 'live' in the Eva so to say... but she 'exists' in the Eva... and will for all of eternity. And yes, it would be lonely. I still have no idea why Yui wanted to do that, since it was no accident what happened to her. I think she was a little crazy... anyway.

14. Not really sure again... my memory is fuzzy... anyone else?

15. Asuka's mum unwent the first activation test with Unit 2, much like what Yui did with Unit 1. But what happened to Asuka's mum was that her mind got trapped in the Eva in an accident, much like how Yui's soul became trapped in Unit 1. That's why she went crazy... she lost her mind, literally. Asuka's mother's soul exist in Unit 2, which Asuka discovers in the movie.

16. It's never actually said, but I'm pretty sure it was in 2004 (^^) about a week or so after Yui's accident.

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been reading this form and came up with a quetion. where dose Rei's soul come from? I thought she got singis mothers soul and just didnt remember for some reason.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast