Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: FF 7 Advent Children Release Date!

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    tell me about it..i doubt it will be out in uk.just have to wait for the dvd, like patient little chocobos and grab it on dvd...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Okay, IGN is quoting a Shounen Jump article that claims a simultaneous US/Japan release on Sept 14...
    http://psp.ign.com/articles/612/612434p1.html

But so far, there has been no official Confirmation of the anouncement from Squaire-Enix...

Official US Advent Children Flash Site...
    http://na.square-enix.com/dvd/ff7ac/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm i need my time machine to go get it from the future. i hope it releases simultaneously cuase i'm growing really impatient with all the delays that they've had its a bout frikken time.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, even if it's not a simultaneous release... we can always import it! import fees is going to own me though.

however, i must make it a point that tifa is hot. well worth the import fees.

Newbie angeltemtation3 may be famous one day angeltemtation3 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking ummmmmmmmmm there is going to be a X-3 so i heard

ok here is the complete side of final fantasy that you guys dont know.....it may have a part X-3 for the sequel about yuna and tidus so you may want to see if that is true because im dieying to know if that is going to happen so anyone that knows...please tell me because im desperate about the final fantasy series...holla at your gurl....j/p but really if anyone knows about it just drop a note

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by angeltemtation3
    ok here is the complete side of final fantasy that you guys dont know.....it may have a part X-3 for the sequel about yuna and tidus so you may want to see if that is true because im dieying to know if that is going to happen so anyone that knows...please tell me because im desperate about the final fantasy series...holla at your gurl....j/p but really if anyone knows about it just drop a note
    This doesn't really have anything to do with AC now has it? And I'm fairly sure there won't be another sequel to FFX.

The September release sounds very possible because the PSP will have been released all over the globe by then.

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    it better be september x.x

it's been delayed for a year now already.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    -SCREAMS MADLY AND PULLS HAIR OUT!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT !!!

*seizure*

Have you seen the new trailer on the Square Enix site? I almost fainted, thanks. I'm gonna be so mad if I can't get my hands on it in September (I'm in Australia).

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast