Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: FF 7 Advent Children Release Date!

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just to add, Anime News Network has also made an announcement on the release of Advent Children in Japan, September 14th for 4800 Yen. They never said anything about North America. But well, either way, I'll be dying to get my hands on it.

liz
    Newbie liz may be famous one day liz may be famous one day liz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiden
    tell me about it..i doubt it will be out in uk.just have to wait for the dvd, like patient little chocobos and grab it on dvd...
    I think it will be but just out a little later than the USA release. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories had only just come out here and the US had it months before. Glad to see another english anime fan though. I've managed to convert a few of my friedns and luckily its geting more popular. Can't wait for news on the UK date though.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    about frickin TIME

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/fina...s_6124327.html

still Sept 14th son of >_<
    Agreed I have been waiting since they announced it was actually going to be real! And my long wait has paid off.... have you guys seen the trailer yet? God I get all girly when I see it, I normally am kind of Dark and Eccentric and love to peak my mind, but for this I turn to my alter ego: College Anime Fangirl, complete with puppy dog eyes and droooooling action (for when I see new posts about it).
    Last edited by thevampirealacrud; May 24, 2005 at 08:50 AM.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager....=1&cId=3140927

Official release date : 14 Sept in Japan as revealed by Nomura.

READ!

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager....=1&cId=3140927

Official release date : 14 Sept in Japan as revealed by Nomura.

READ!
    the release date in japan has been official for 9/14/05 for a long time now...
    the US release is the one people is unsure of.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ensui
    the release date in japan has been official for 9/14/05 for a long time now...
    the US release is the one people is unsure of.
    That's why I asked you to read the link. THe US release is less than a month AFTER the Japan release. READ the link, duh?

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    That's why I asked you to read the link. THe US release is less than a month AFTER the Japan release. READ the link, duh?
    not to sound like an ass or anything, but "near simultaneous" have been said before too. it's still not a definite date.

Thanks
    Well, I never said anything about a definite date. At least now we know that the US release will be after the Japan release and less than a month away. And this is confirmed by Mr. Nomura himself.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast