Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: FF 7 Advent Children Release Date!

Newbie Yukito may be famous one day Yukito may be famous one day Yukito's Avatar
    Thanks
    YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! ^_^. I can't wait. Advent children is gonna be so friggin awesome i just can't wait. i saw every single trailer. when it comes out i'm gonna buy two of the dvds just in case one gets messed up, and one for my PSP. YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH $_$

Newbie sorrowfulkiller may be famous one day sorrowfulkiller may be famous one day sorrowfulkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukito
    YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! ^_^. I can't wait. Advent children is gonna be so friggin awesome i just can't wait. i saw every single trailer. when it comes out i'm gonna buy two of the dvds just in case one gets messed up, and one for my PSP. YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH $_$
    one word... rydalin (sp?) j/k

This is frickin awesome, FF7 Advent Children, and FF7 on PS3, what can be better!?
    If I gave you pretty enough words.
    could you pain a picture of us that works.
    an emphasis on function rather than design.
    aren't you tired cause I will carry you, on a broken back
    and blown out knees, I have been where you are for a while..
    Aren't you tired of being weak?
    Such rage that you could scream. the stars right out of the sky
    And destroy the prettiest starry night. every evening that I die.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    i saw a extended trailer longer than ne that i've seen so far on cinematec on g4. twas AWWEEESSOOME!!! I GOTTA SEE THIS MOVIE.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

liz
    Newbie liz may be famous one day liz may be famous one day liz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sorrowfulkiller
    one word... rydalin (sp?) j/k

This is frickin awesome, FF7 Advent Children, and FF7 on PS3, what can be better!?
    FFVII on the PS3?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by liz
    FFVII on the PS3?
    The FFVII PS3 trailer that was produced was only a demonstration of the graphics ability of the PS3 with no intentions of actually creating a new port of the game. This is discussed at length in this thread in the game forum...
    FFVII for PS3 Demo
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie cherry_blossom may be famous one day cherry_blossom may be famous one day cherry_blossom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by liz
    I think it will be but just out a little later than the USA release. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories had only just come out here and the US had it months before. Glad to see another english anime fan though. I've managed to convert a few of my friedns and luckily its geting more popular. Can't wait for news on the UK date though.
    tell me about it there are hardly any english people who actaull know what anime and manga is i cant wait for ff7ac to come out tho ill just have to sit in the corner and twidlle my thumbs till then

liz
    Newbie liz may be famous one day liz may be famous one day liz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The FFVII PS3 trailer that was produced was only a demonstration of the graphics ability of the PS3 with no intentions of actually creating a new port of the game. This is discussed at length in this thread in the game forum...
    FFVII for PS3 Demo
    Oh that. I saw that a while back. I thought you meant they had decided to re-do it in full.

cherry_blossom - I know what you mean! I've been able to convert a lot of people including my best friend and places like this and Gaia are great for meeting more english fans.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FF 7 Advent Children Release Date!

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/fina...s31_051605.asx that is the trailer for the demo

here is for the real stuff (there are three trailers)
    http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/fina...ml?tag=mp_2to9
    Last edited by N.Y._Soulja; Jul 05, 2005 at 11:03 AM.
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast