Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FF7 Advent Children

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks
    FFX & x-2 was great I loved the end, Advent children looks amazing, apparently its out now in japenese (Pirate I think), my uncle is on a bout getting it although its in japenese and no subtitles.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watch a Advent Children Trailer. It was awesome, although it was in Japenese. In Advent Children there are the original characters like Cloud, Barret, Tifa, and then there are new characters like a guy named Red. Not Red 13 but some new guy. Also there is a new bad guy named Yazoo who is a Sethiroth clone. The biggest suprize of them all is that none another than Sethiroth himself is in it.

Otaku alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero
    I watch a Advent Children Trailer. It was awesome, although it was in Japenese. In Advent Children there are the original characters like Cloud, Barret, Tifa, and then there are new characters like a guy named Red. Not Red 13 but some new guy. Also there is a new bad guy named Yazoo who is a Sethiroth clone. The biggest suprize of them all is that none another than Sethiroth himself is in it.
    really? that's awesome...

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ahhh... I thought it wasn't officially announced that Sephiroth was in it. Say, have there even been any new trailers since #4?

But what was with that comment about the slapping of FF7 on a mediocre game? I can see how you might stretch that, but not when the topic is exclusively FF7 Advent Children. Never mind, though. I hope that wasn't pseudo-modding. If it was, I'll edit later.

Advent Children does look really good, though. I just hope it doesn't flop like that other FF movie which NEVER EXISTED.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think there have been any new trailers since #4. I never said that, you must have got the wrong person. FF7 Advent children is going to be no where near mediocre. The person that said that should be beaten. If your talking about Spirits Withing I have to agree that the movie was terrible.

Thanks
    You can go to Advent children.net to find out more info.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i honestly think advent children is going to be good. they should do it with more games this is no lie for posts i honestly swear im giving an honest post for once please understand lord katsuhito
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    more games? like final fantasy wise? ehh...dont think so. i mean, its a gamble isnt it? i mean, gamers have high expectations when dealing with movies based on games, and are often dissapointed. (sometimes not!) im real glad that they did such a great job with the animation, and so far it looks like its gonna be awesome. but i cant imagine a movie continuing ffx-2, or like ff8, or any other ff game! but there are other games that would make awesome movies!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast