Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: FF7 Advent Children

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i was psyched about it. a long time ago. to the point i can't even remember. i probably ain't gonna go for it just for the plain fact it's taking too damn long. known about it for almost a year or something. they've scratched so many dates and i'm tired of it. so i'm just gonna say to hell with it and not even bother with it.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    everyone says they get sooo pi**ed off with it and say they wont watch it but when it comes out they sumhow forget not to watch.

Newbie Walrus898 may be famous one day Walrus898 may be famous one day Walrus898's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would just like you all to know advent children is a movie not a game like many ppl think. also its is set to come out sometime after the vincent game (Dirge of cerberus final fantasy VII)

Newbie Walrus898 may be famous one day Walrus898 may be famous one day Walrus898's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero
    I watch a Advent Children Trailer. It was awesome, although it was in Japenese. In Advent Children there are the original characters like Cloud, Barret, Tifa, and then there are new characters like a guy named Red. Not Red 13 but some new guy. Also there is a new bad guy named Yazoo who is a Sethiroth clone. The biggest suprize of them all is that none another than Sethiroth himself is in it.
    The guy named red you are talking about I think might be reno of the turks.

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I got the demo of the FF7 Advent Children i heard that they say it will came out some-were on 2005 or 2006 that what i heard and it said on the magazing called Newtype anime magazing

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cant wait! it should be awsome
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3