Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: FF7 Advent Children PWNS

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

FF7 Advent Children PWNS

OMG I just caught FF7 advent children, that movie is insanely killer and definitely worth the wait. Anyone who says Cloud can't hold his own is nuts! GO SEE THIS MOVIE NOW! or wait for the DVD, I'm buying it when it comes out cause I want to see it on my plasma. God that movie owned all

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FF7 Advent Children PWNS

Oh man, I have seen the trailer on a dvd and G4tv. That looks like an amazing movie! So much detailed fighting, I just love it! I thought it was a game. I want to see it!
    Avatar and banner, thanks to AnimeAficianado! Great job!

I am going to be honest with you, cause that's what we Chinese do.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

oh your in for a treat bro, the whole last half is action and my lord is it amazing. Great music throughout and lots of treats for fans of the game you will notice little things and flip out! haha all I can say is you should get a kick out of one of the bad guys ring tones!!! LOL!!!

Newbie Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I like the part where all the people are scurrying around when the city is being destroyed. So fun. When is the DVD coming out?

Thanks

no idea on a US release, they are just saying "later" and some are guessing around November but who knows. Its out in Japan on the 14th but apparently some got it early and its already out on the net now. I couldn't wait, I've waited to long, I'll support it and buy it (heck I wish we could buy that limited 300 dollar set but its only in Japan) but I'll buy the DVD. This movie is INSANELY great may just be me being biased since I love FF7 so much but I'd imagine even casual fans of it or maybe even non fans could really really love it. Just if you know the game you'll notice a lot of things thrown in there for us.

Thanks

Sorry, I don't play Final Fantasy. I don't have a Playstation, heh heh. But that movie has got my attention though.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

um...can sumone move this to the spoilers
    I'd like to see it myself thank you

Thanks

do you see any spoilers posted mate? yeah didn't think so. There is a spoiler thread however already in that section. This is a spoiler free section, notice no mention of plot? sheesh

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast