Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: FF7 Advent Children PWNS

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FF7 Advent Children PWNS

I watched it the day it was leaked with english subs...thought the subs didn't want to work so I downloaded a program to turn the subs into a .txt file and scrolled the text while watching the movie XD

The graphics are neat, the action is extreme, but the story is kinda lacking, but I still liked...watched september 12th or 13th thought so I might just have to watch it a 4th time to make sure my memory is correct....
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

For those of you who are interested in the FF7 Advent Children sound track, Sony/Square-Enix has posted some streaming Windows Media samples from the Japanese CD release that comes out next week...

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff7ac/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie crisiskyo may be famous one day crisiskyo may be famous one day crisiskyo's Avatar
    in my chi's heart and soon in a home with her!!{edited by kaori}
    Thanks

I want to see the movie NOW!!!...(crying...not really but close enough). I'm also a huge fan of FF7 and Cloud is like my idol. I've watched the trailers too many times to count and now I just waiting in agony for the U.S. release. If anyone finds anything out, make sure and post it!...I wonder how much it would cost to get a customized bike like Cloud's Fenrir? Does anyone know how many different swords Cloud uses in Advent Children?
    -crisiskyo-
    The blue moon glares. A shadow forms. The advent of crisis has risen to arms.
    FFVII is a stupid video game that i based my life on for 3 years-ur chi!!!! {i love you!! i jus messing with ya!! tehe}

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crisiskyo
    I want to see the movie NOW!!!...(crying...not really but close enough). I'm also a huge fan of FF7 and Cloud is like my idol. I've watched the trailers too many times to count and now I just waiting in agony for the U.S. release. If anyone finds anything out, make sure and post it!...I wonder how much it would cost to get a customized bike like Cloud's Fenrir? Does anyone know how many different swords Cloud uses in Advent Children?
    -crisiskyo-
    So you don't want to download it?
    I don't know how much a bike like that would cost but let's just say alot.
    Cloud uses many swords in AC but he can compile them into one.

Newbie bleachmaniac may be famous one day bleachmaniac may be famous one day bleachmaniac's Avatar
    Thanks

i watched ac with english subs the whole movie was like cloud killing the bad guys..i really liked wen cloud and sephiroth fought..the omni slash look SO COOL!
    -Signature is too tall please veiw our important rules that everyone must follow~ Jaderabbit

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I know this thread is old, but I just saw it yesterday, and I must say it's ok. I mean, it's not a bad movie at all, but you totally HAVE to play the game in order to even fathom this movie. The action was great, I felt like I was watching an anime movie in good graphics, but I can see why they wouldn't want to put this in threatres. It'd leave any normal movie-goer with a big question mark at the end. The movie reminded me of Star Wars Ep. 3, great, even epic action, so-so dialouge. I give FF7:AC a 7 out of 10.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11