Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: FF7 Advent Children PWNS

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: FF7 Advent Children PWNS

I'm a bit biased myself - FFVII is my absolute fave FF... So when I heard that there was going to be a film... Then I saw the trailers... I basically had a heart attack... I must see this film before I die or I will not have lived!! LoL

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FF7 Advent Children PWNS

Raven I 2nd that!!! LOL! I could watch Advent Children once a week and still not get tired of it. (well for awhile lol dont wanna make myself sick of it) looking forward to getting the DVD release so I can throw it up on the plasma! Those CG graphics deserve it!

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

God I wish I had better than my projection Big screen TV, it looked great on that but damn, This movie deserved better!

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright guys, I just started the download about an hour ago.... so taking my college's QoS and port limitations into account.....in about seven days, I will own you all.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Has it been released outside of torrent?
    I'm at around 97% of my dl limit so I have to wait....and wait...
    and it friggin blows that I have to wait...

Totally unrelated edit:

The shoes that Nomura wore at the premiere are kickass...
    Last edited by Hassun; Sep 13, 2005 at 09:09 AM.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I refuse to download it...

I want to wait for that climatic moment when I am holding my copy of the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children DVD in my shaking, sweaty palms... Tears filling my eyes... With my cash in hand... Then driving home (at times about 40 miles over the speed limit) ...getting into my fave PJ pants... get my snackies at the ready... Plugging that DVD in... And watching on the Plasma big screen, baby.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

...watching it on a big screen tv and hearing the new orchestrated version of "One Winged Angel" on surround sound...
    now THAT is worth the two month wait for the DVD release
    I love my girlfriend.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

no its not, because I have both a plasma and a surround sound 6.1 bose setup, so by seeing it now I know most of the story minus any small details I missed so when its on the big screen and filling my house on the surround (which actually my computer simulated nicely, although the quality screen wise is nowhere near the trailer I saw on a DVD awhile back so I will look forward to that on my plasma) I'll be able to fully emerse myself and not worry about missing anything and also I wont have to worry about dodging spoilers for the next two months+ lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast