Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: FF7 for PS3

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Re: FF7 for PS3

Maybe. But I hope they'll leave the 2nd version story like the old or add some plot to it in order to make it longer and too surprise the fan......
    Coming soon.........

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I'm not really pro a remake but if they do make another FFVII game they had better do a remake and not a FFVII-2 or whatever.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

put it this way they already said the original creator is the only one they would let even do it. He said he would IF he could but after doing FF7 Advent Children he now has something like 3-4 projects already on his plate taking up at least 3-5 years of his life. So even then if he can do it we'd probably be talking about a playstation 4 game lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd love them to remake the game and fix all the plot holes in the story, and make the story a little more beliveable (As much as a FF game can be). some of the game didn't make sense.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, that would sort of defeat the purpose of remaking the game. I mean, the reason FF7 is so beloved is because of the story, plot holes and all. So if they started tweaking with the story, making changes, adding things, they might end up alienating the fans. I mean, I wouldn't mind a few new little things, like Ectoruss said, just to spice it up, but if you revamp the whole thing trying to make it beleiveable (which it doesn't need to be; that's why it's fantasy), then you've completely changed what make the game so great. It just won't be the same.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

of course, but they could also add the "debut" of cloud till the time he decided to join Soldier untill the time of FFAC, some more info about Aerith origin, etc... This could give us some more info about the caracter. Unleast they allready ploted to do so in other game version. You know, the "last order" anime version of how Cloud escape from the lab with Zack isn't really full of detail. It only give us other unsolved story part.

I'mean, this is not everyone that can play "before crisis" on their cellphone. Even the game is japan sale only and only on some phone type.
    Last edited by Ectoruss; Dec 02, 2005 at 05:01 PM.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie Kloud may be famous one day Kloud may be famous one day Kloud's Avatar
    Thanks

If you think about it, what would a sequel be? We already have Advent Children out, I couldn't really see them expanding on the story after the events in the movie

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

God Damnit. It's the kind of people that want a FF7 remake, that have turned Square-Enix into a money whoring company. Why can't you ingrates just learn to appreciate FF7 for what it was, a hit classic for the Playstation. Let it stay there. You people don't need to be spoiled by asking for the same game on a different next-gen platform. Better graphics aren't what makes the game people.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast