Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: FF7 for PS3

Newbie SamIam may be famous one day SamIam may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: FF7 for PS3

Quote Originally Posted by ninjas_run_bitch_run
    I don't know if anyone agrees wit me but starwars sucks
    hahaha ... I actually really like the original ... but the new episodes (1-3) to me suck big time.

... but as far as moneymaking goes ... the latest movies did quite well and George Lucas made a bundle off of the entire franchise ... I think he made something like 300 million on the non movie elements alone.

Newbie fookongmick may be famous one day fookongmick may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think it won't be nice playing a game you already like know....... A different FF altogether would be better I think.

Newbie Logasm may be famous one day Logasm may be famous one day Logasm's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not opposed to Square-Enix recreating FFVII for the PS3. But I think their energies could be going to other, better things. Like working on Kingdom Hearts 2 so it doesn't get pushed back to Armaggedon. Or making a new REAL Final Fantasy since FFXII doesn't seem to be getting up to the bar.

Would I buy it if they did make it? Possibly. I've played through the first and part of the second disk and wasn't altogether impressed with it. Understandable considering I'm playing it for the first time YEARS after it came out originally. Also, my expectation have been blown so high for the characters and game by fanboys (no offense, I know your hearts are in the right place, lol) that the actual product left me feelign empty. A Thanksgiving Turkey transformed into spam before my weeping eyes. So if they DID remake it with better graphics and voice acting and all that jazz, I think that I could actually come back and give the game the chance it actually deserves.

Either way, it would be nice to get a confirmation on wither or not they're doing it. But even if they SAY they're not doing it, that could be a carefully calculated lie. Blast it.
    Sit vis pacem para bellum
    If you want peace, prepare for war

SVZ
    Newbie SVZ may be famous one day SVZ may be famous one day SVZ's Avatar
    Thanks

If they remade Final Fantasy 7, I for *sure* would get a Playstation 3 to play it. I loved that game, and always will.

Newbie Enishi-Kun25 may be famous one day Enishi-Kun25 may be famous one day Enishi-Kun25's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I heard that they were making a final fantasy 7 game...one was before final fantasy 7, when cloud was still a solider. and one where the story revolves around Vincent. I don't know, there was a site for the pre-final fantasy 7 game. Maybe you guys can google it and look it up ( I don't remember the site ).
    "...Think not on what you lack as much as on what you have..."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4