Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: FF7. Tell me why.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    FFVII was the very first FF game I've ever played out of the FF series.. and I loved it because it had a very good storyline, comparing to other FF games. To me, FFVII is truly the best RPG.

Newbie GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI's Avatar
    Thanks
    7 is the best. i dont have to have a reason, but i can say this-Sephiroth any one? come on how cool can you get? and who cares if graphics aren't so good, when you start playing it doesn't matter

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    Final Fantasy 7 was probably the best RPG every made. In fact it says that on the back of its case. I play lots of other RPG games but they all fail in comparisin to FF7.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    You know, compleately redoing all the graphics in FFVII would be really damn kewl. I mean, the Advances made in 3-d gaming since the game came out have been huge. Just don't change the story line (but make the dialouge less campy) and it would look truely awesome.

as for FF7 being the best Final Fantasy game, thats a matter of opinion. FF7 was the first Final Fantasy game to use 3-d graphics, and it was one of the most played FF games in the franchise, so it has the most hype.

FF7 had its bugs, downfalls and its heights. Personally, I enjoyed FF-X more then 7.

Newbie Walrus898 may be famous one day Walrus898 may be famous one day Walrus898's Avatar
    Thanks
    Final fantasy is in no way over rated. It changed the gaming world forever in a very good way. I would not agree with you in that the graphics should be redone though i feel that they help the overall feeling of the game.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before playing FFVII, the only FF I played was FFII (aka FFIV) on the snes. I think FFVII was so popular because the characters were 3D when it came to battles. Im not sure but were their commercials for FFVII on the tv.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was a whole different experience when the game was out in september 1997. No game came so close in terms of story, graphics, soundtrack and the game engine. First impressions lasts forever is what people says, so IMO FFVII is one of the best game ever made and lots of people agrees with that fact, so denying it will be effortless.
    Last edited by Kikinaki; May 03, 2005 at 02:07 AM.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus898
    Final fantasy is in no way over rated. It changed the gaming world forever in a very good way. I would not agree with you in that the graphics should be redone though i feel that they help the overall feeling of the game.
    I think if we had a change of graphics, like the graphics being more realistic, there would be a much more intimate feeling between the game player and the game characters. LIke, we would really feel a connection. I don't know for sure though, this is just my opinion.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast