Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: FF7. Tell me why.

Newbie anime fan1 may be famous one day anime fan1 may be famous one day anime fan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i liked ff7 ive played them all and....well....there all great

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think it was all that great. I think this game has always been overated. The graphics we're uglier than some good old fashioned 16 bit rpgs. They had huge block like arms....I have to admit that I don't remember the story all that well....But it didn't strike me as anything original....All in all, I think some other rpgs beat it totally.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    FFVII was deemed "The best Final Fantasy ever" well before Advent Children was even announced. I think that people say it's the best because a lot of other people do, and they don't want to be the odd man out. Im not ashamed to say that I like FFX and X2 more than I like VII. Its not the graphics, I love the story and the characters. Especially Rikku

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    different ppl different taste. u'll just have to play it yourself to see if it's the right game for u or not. personally i loved ff7 more than any of the other ones, except tatics. graphics in a rpg shouldn't be a deciding factor for the genre, i think the storyline is. and i think in this department ff7 delivers. it had believable characters, and the plot moves on a good pace and makes u wanting to keep going to find out what happens next.

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally I really love FFVII. I thought that all FF games from 6-11 were great but I didnt think FF7 was the best FF game. FF10 and 10-2 were my favs.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Umm whats your problem? Chill out ok.. I was just trying to help you out. But if you wanna talk trash then go ahead, but dont think I wont stand by without fightin back!
    Last edited by Wrath; May 20, 2005 at 01:08 PM.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never make a inconsidered comment about FF Vll, NEVER! It was the best game that sqauresoft had ever come out with, EVER! It is truly the best of the best and the rest can go to hell even if i liked them b/c 7 was the very best. Advent Children the spawn of FF Vll hallejulia.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5