Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ff7ack

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

Ff7ack

Has anyone heard anything haveing to do with the release date and dont tell me anything about it just any new about the date a friend of mine shes already told me the main char aka the mystery mans name and one other thing that made me mad that she told me its not fair but thats life right
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    are u talking about advent children? or am i just way off base here

The end is important in all things.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenOne
    are u talking about advent children? or am i just way off base here
    yep thats the one
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea id like to know about that too. i kept hearing stuff about it a while back but haven't gotten any news of it now. anyone what's going on with it, and how can i get a hold of it?

The end is important in all things.

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've heard it's coming out in Japan in 2005, I've heard it will be available in the US sometime after that, but I've also heard that it will not leave Japan and become available in other countries. Mind you that NONE of this is fact to the best of my knowledge just some internet rumors/truth. So I guess we'll just have to sit and wait... but I seriously hope I don't have to get it imported.

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Right now its slanted for a March 2005 US release.

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yay! So happy to hear that.

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I think I'll be the first person to denounce it. If anyone of you like SquareEnix's game I will kill you, then stomp on your guts and decapitate your body some more. No big expectations here, not since FFX2 and FFTA.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast