Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ff7ack

Newbie therealslimfatguy may be famous one day therealslimfatguy may be famous one day
    somewhere in the south western part of the US
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rou
    I think I'll be the first person to denounce it. If anyone of you like SquareEnix's game I will kill you, then stomp on your guts and decapitate your body some more. No big expectations here, not since FFX2 and FFTA.
    Dude, u got some major problems if u dont like SquareEnix, did u even TRY kingdon hearts?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Man... I wish they would release a movie called "Final Fantasy 7: ACK!!". It would just be so funny...

Anyways... go to http://www.ff7ac.net to check out the latest info on Advent Children.

Oh, and Rou... it's a movie, not a game...

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cant wait for that movie to come out. I watch the trailer every now and then becuase it looks so cool. I like the part where cloud is on the motorcycle and the sides pop open and there are like 12 swords to choose from. Cant wait for it.

Newbie ultimaslair may be famous one day ultimaslair may be famous one day ultimaslair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rou
    I think I'll be the first person to denounce it. If anyone of you like SquareEnix's game I will kill you, then stomp on your guts and decapitate your body some more. No big expectations here, not since FFX2 and FFTA.

How arrogant is that. Granted, those games weren't all that great, but neither are a lot of other games out there. Hey, I love a lot of Square Enix's games, and a lot of other games by other people. But I love what games I love, and for all I care, you can like the games I think crappy, but I won't give a damn. So ya, come on. Kill me.

Anyways, about FFVII: AC. I actually have the storyline with me, and it doesn't seem that interesting. Whether or not I'll get it, depends on whether I get the DS or PSP, or both. So, I dunno. It still looks interesting, in the fact that the animations and quality of it look really good. I would love it if they would release a DVD version instead of just a UMD.

Newbie bloodnkarma may be famous one day bloodnkarma may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I can wait for FF Advent Children to be out in the USA. I remember the good old days of mastering materia and breeding chocobos. Those were the days. Just hope that this movie isn't confusing as that FF movie what ever it was called .

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    every Final Fantasy game made that had Squar Soft on it at one time will now and forever be know to me as a Squar Soft game and any game made with the SquarEnix will be known as a rip off of SquarSofts former glory
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie RoninJinn may be famous one day RoninJinn may be famous one day RoninJinn's Avatar
    Thanks
    advent children will be great. From what I understand it will be released early next year in Japan. Then a few months later in the US. <If the US gets a release so says a Gamestop employee> As far as I'm concerned, the day before its official release in japan I will have an official copy anyway. Cant wait

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodnkarma
    I can wait for FF Advent Children to be out in the USA. I remember the good old days of mastering materia and breeding chocobos. Those were the days. Just hope that this movie isn't confusing as that FF movie what ever it was called .
    I totally remember that too! It took so long to get my gold chocobo, but it was worth it! Also "knights of the round table" was a bitch to master!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast