Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Ff7ack

Newbie ultimaslair may be famous one day ultimaslair may be famous one day ultimaslair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pookie9
    And this isn't going to be released on DVD? That sucks, I was expecting it to. Where does it mention this X| ?
    Well, they it's not that they ever said it WON'T come out on DVD. I still think it's a possibility, but for the mean while, it will only release on UMD, which is exclusively PSP. Square has never mentioned not releasing it on DVD, only to quote Tetsuya in an interview when asked the question "Hmmmm...I don't think so." Sounds unsure, but I don't think they want to release it on DVD, or, at least, until enough people have bought the PSP and Advent Children with it.

BTW, Gamespot seems to say ONLY UMD.

Newbie therealslimfatguy may be famous one day therealslimfatguy may be famous one day
    somewhere in the south western part of the US
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    yeah I'd like to see your full of BS @$$ even square up to me let alone pull any of that crap out of your @$$. Mouth off again you little rash who seems to grow a set when safe behind your monitor. People like you make me sick.
    Oy, I agree they should give it a chance, but lighten up.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by therealslimfatguy
    Oy, I agree they should give it a chance, but lighten up.
    I'm not talkin about the thread topic in the least slick. its my job to keep the ones of you with the manners of a fieldmouse in check. If you dont like it then tough, and make sure before you stand up for someone that they are worth it. Not worth having your account revoked standing up for a moron you dont know.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is this Movie coming out in conjunction with FFXI and FF7 Vincent game(I forgot the title)? Can anyone tell me why square enix is goind back to FF7 to expand the story? I don't think that's the best idea. Also does anyone know the length of the movie? Is it going to be a full length feature film(about 2 hrs or more) or is it going to be like an episode in the saga(45 mins. to an hour)?

-xanga(link coming soon)-blogger(link coming soon)-website(link coming soon)-profile(link coming soon)

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    kinda behind aren't ya bud ^_- yeah common knowledge it was extended to be almost 2 hours some time ago. Before it was gonna be like an hour but then they extended it. Takes place like 2 years after the ending of the game

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha i forgot about how many animals we had to raise and breed. speaking about knights of the round table.. do you remember the copy stone of some kind that let you use it twice in a row! it was awesome.. massive damage over and over - unfortunately only useful against Ultima's and stuff because sephiroth died in like 3 secs if you did it against him..
    Did you mean "X Magic"? But did you know if you have "Mime" on your two other characters you can cast "Knights of the round table" six times in one round for only 500 MP.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4