Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: FFVII AC. Spoiler

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FFVII AC. Spoiler

okay...
    blah...
    yeah...
    whatever...
    here we go...

like Vincent explained before the final fight, Kadaj is a "larva" of Sephiroth
    somewhat like the many "Sephiroth clones" that turn into Sephiroth/Jenova incarnations in which you fight in integral parts of the game
    when Kadaj "fuses" with Jenova's neck, he becomes a complete form of Sephiroth
    his consciousness and his spirit is part of the Lifestream
    Sephiroth's mind is powerful enough to create a copy of his image using only his will and manipulating the power of Jenova
    with this manipulation, Sephiroth was capable of becoming "more than a memory" and creating a physical manifestation of himself using Kadaj's body
    like Kadaj was afraid of, he was nothing more than a puppet
    a tool, used for only one purpose: the creation of a new Sephiroth

the black wing on Sephiroth's right shoulder is there because of his infamous title as the "One-Winged Angel"
    there are many interpretations as to why Sephiroth has a black wing on his right shoulder
    the simpler reason is because it is simply just cool
    other reasons is that it symbolizes Sephiroth's role as a fallen angel
    he was once a legendary warrior, a powerful SOLDIER looked up upon by many
    but after discovering his "heritage", he went insane, killed a lot of people, almost destroyed an entire village, and several years later, attempted to destroy the entire world with a giant rock from space
    Sephiroth received the title of "One-Winged Angel" after the infamous final battle in Final Fantasy VII
    his final form as "Safer Sephiroth" (also known as "Seraph Sephiroth" [FYI: Seraph are angels])
    his other final form which is known as "Braver Sephiroth" in which Sephiroth is shown wearing no shirt and Cloud is only capable of one thing in this "fight": using Omni-Slash
    this doesn't really count as a fight
    it's more of a cutscene
    a way of Cloud personally confronting his fears and issues with Sephiroth
    even if you don't do anything in this fight, Cloud automatically uses Omni-Slash

Cloud doesn't really have a demon wing on his left shoulder
    he only has that in the Kingdom Hearts storyline
    the demon wing was only added because it's cool and it's a sort of makes a yin-yang kind of thing in comparison with Sephiroth
    Sephiroth has a black angel wing on his right shoulder and Cloud has a black demon wing on his left shoulder

"Mother" is referred to Jenova though at the end, Kadaj mistakens Aerith as "Mother" because, well come on, THE DUDE WAS DYING AND HALLUCINATING!!
    Kadaj and his brothers are all "absorbed" by the Lifestream and are all in a happier place
    Zack and Aerith play a certain "guardian angel" role when it comes to Cloud
    they watch over him and give him another chance after he was shot point-blank by Loz and Yazoo
    Last edited by Innerhell; Jan 06, 2006 at 02:52 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

so the wolf is simbolizing zack sending him back to the people who still need him?

not sure I fully get that sentance.
    Last edited by nightsly; Jan 07, 2006 at 03:37 PM.

Newbie Kloud may be famous one day Kloud may be famous one day Kloud's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nice explanation Innerhell, I like

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

BTW Cloud wasnt shot at point-blank range. There was some distance between them. A point-blank range is when someone tries u when u n the other person are really close like literally face to face.

But I gotta say, I thought the wolf was Aerith watching over Cloud. But I think ur was better coz I did see FF VII: Last Order and I understand better. But wut do u guys think abt the theory tht the wolf is Aerith?

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Lynk may be famous one day Lynk may be famous one day Lynk's Avatar
    Thanks

no the wolf couldn't have been Aries. Aries was always symbolized as rain or water. if you remember, when everyone is all happy when Cloud killed Sephy, it showed a drop of water that Tifa was looking at and she said "You were watching over us the whole time?" or something like that. also when Cloud is following Kadaj into the church, if you noticed when Cloud was almost killed by Kadaj's attack (the one he was charging up and never got to fire off) it started to rain and when it stopped, you heard Aries's voice say it's time to go or something.
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

see Lynk is right about what he said

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku Lynk may be famous one day Lynk may be famous one day Lynk's Avatar
    Thanks

about the Aries not being the wolf thing? it makes sense if you watch it enough times (like me, who watched it over and over cause my friends wanted to watch it too) and also if you play the game( though not as obvious in the game as it is in the movie)
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I watched it again, and am sure its not Aries so it has to be zack.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast