Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: FFVII AC. Spoiler

Otaku Lynk may be famous one day Lynk may be famous one day Lynk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FFVII AC. Spoiler

now that i think about it more, yeah Zack does fit into that role of the wolf.
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Newbie Cardinal Rezo may be famous one day Cardinal Rezo may be famous one day Cardinal Rezo's Avatar
    Thanks

In my op i think the wolf represents all of Cloud's fears. In the end the wolf dissapears and so do Cloud's doubts and fears. He realizes he has friends who'll support him no matter what. He isn't lonely anymore.

Newbie kapluckus may be famous one day kapluckus may be famous one day
    Thanks

i agree--the wolf is a representation cloud's guilt that appears in 3 important places (b4 the 4th appearance in lifestreamland).

1-the midgar overlook where zack died and cloud was helpless
    2-that wack-looking house where aerith was killed in glowing-tree land
    3-in the church w/ unconcious cloud and tifa (he failed to make it in time to save her)

he felt guilty for all of these incidents, and it built up to the point that in the next scene, he was almost inable to even try to save the children for fear of failing (er...several scenes later, but chronologically the next thing that happened).

I don't think the wolf is zack because the wolf fades away in appearance #4, while aerith and zack will always be w/ him lifestream-style (p'haps 'i am not alone' is referring to this..), and zack makes an appearance right before and after the wolf disappears (before w/ his voice, and after w/ his stylish wave in the church).

there's one thing i was debating, though..could that voice that speaks w/ aerith have been kadaj rather than zack? i wasn't familiar enough w/ the voices to be able to tell..i could see that interpretation, though, w/ the voice sayin somethin like 'it feels good to be yearned for' and that is the first time that kadaj (er...sephiroth divided by 3) feels truly cared for. any ideas on that?

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's Kadaj's coz Aeris refers to him as having enough to take care.Perphaps it's true, then again, aeris is like one of the true ancients so She probaly is the mother that Kadaj refers to.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Aeris is not the mother, I watched both and the FFVII last order and it made more sence on who mother waz.
    besides mother waz allready in it before Aeris got into the story.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Like Innerhell said, 'Mother' is the name Sephiroth uses when he is talking about Jenova.

Newbie dgs_vex may be famous one day dgs_vex may be famous one day
    Thanks

man you people are lame

if no one has ever noticed(not that you have) the emblem on clouds sholder is from norse mythology(and so is alot of other stuff like midgar(world where humans live)). the symbol is a wolf as we can all notice(its not a tiger but a wolf). the wolf has a name. the name is "fenrir". who is fenrir?. fenrir has a long story(i read alot about creationism and mythology) but the main point of the story is that fernier is a wolf in apperance and the people at square just wanted to use another nose character in thier story. why did they choose fenrir? i think its because fenrir is the giant who eventually kills odin(the main ruler of the high gods and goddess). in other words fenrir leads his giants to battle gods along with his brother and sister=which leads to the end of the 12 worlds(yes we actually have 12 worlds, study mytholgy for once) which is known as RAGNAROK(yeah its also a overused word, ragnarok(weapon and ship and online game, etc).

the other reason. in advent children the "wolf" is a sign of guilt(i think) because cloud for some reason blames himself for something but later in the movie tells you his guilt is lessend. maybe the guys at enix thought something like this:

fenrir was chained to a rock where he could do nothing to help his brother and sister(well im not sure if the brother is a brother because its a snake). but anyway cloud cant do anything to help aerith or zack so he kinda went solo and hid himself away.

other info:
    his bike is also named fenrir. why? i dont know. blame the enix people or the false word of mouth.

Newbie dante 120 may be famous one day dante 120 may be famous one day dante 120's Avatar
    Thanks

okay yes the wolf is somewhat a symbol of guilt for cloud for letting aerith die so he been with that guilt for two yrs right so at the middle of the movie where cloud on is sweet ride and he stands up in white light and aerith was like"why did u come here" cloud like "because i want to be for given" and she like"by who" he wanted to be forgive but it wasnt his fault to begin with so that what he had to learn thought out the movie
    (now total off of subject)i really like the music when ever sephiroth comes out coool
    FONT="Arial Black"]I MUST OBLITERATE YOU ALL[/FONT]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5