Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FFVII: Advent Children

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow FFVII: Advent Children

I've seen a preview of it online, it looks sweet as hell... its like FFVII eccept more sepheroths (mspld), awesome graphics, hotter Tifa, And a whole new buster sword for Cloud. I could tel you more but i dont want to be a spoiler... did anyone see a preview of even herd of the new one coming out?? and another thing what kind of battle system do you think they got?? the same as the original or a compleatly new one???
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Talking

You are bless by god ! What you saw is the real thing.

http://www.adventchildren.net/

The movie is supose to be what Final fantasy - The spirit within was suppose to be.

More graphic,
    More magic,
    More action,
    More FF VII

the movie is supose to be realesed to winter 2004. And it will no come to Cinema. It will come to DVD first and for the console PS2.

If I'm wrong, tell me cause I don't like to be wrong
    Coming soon.........

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Advent Childrens is going to kick to be a kick ass movie.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laharl
    ...and another thing what kind of battle system do you think they got?? the same as the original or a compleatly new one???
    Firstly....it's not a game but just a movie

and there's another thread with more discussion and links on this topic the title is a little misleading...but you prob get the idea...

------>FF7acK

Edits: stupid url codingssss....
    Last edited by angelan; Nov 16, 2004 at 02:03 PM.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    OOOOooo ^_^ YAY ! I'm so glad to hear that it will be out in the winter! I can't wait to see it! I've been waiting too long. . . It's gonna be sooo awesome...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, Squeenix is totally revisiting the Final Fantasy VII world with this movie, and two games, Before Crisis and Dirge Of Cerberus. I'm all for it, huge fan of the series in total, so yeah, I can't wait to see it.

A theatrical release isn't entirely out of the question, according to a gamepro article I read interviewing the movie producer.

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Kiyone
    Yeah, Squeenix is totally revisiting the Final Fantasy VII world with this movie, and two games, Before Crisis and Dirge Of Cerberus.
    What two games? Ive never heard of them before, could someone give me some info on them?
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Me too I am expecting this movie to be big.

The fact is a the end of the game, the only thing we see is the central city covered by grass.(you know the scene with Red XIII). But something is bothering me. The movie story is it base on a new adventure or is it the resume of the game story. Ya know for those who see the trailer, When Cloud is on the bike, the scene when he is in the church ( to see Aeris) but there some scene that push to a new story like the fight in the wood, bla bla bla.
    Coming soon.........

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast