Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FFVII: Advent Children

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kryptonic
    What two games? Ive never heard of them before, could someone give me some info on them?
    Before Crisis is a cell phone game based on the Turk organization, and it seems fairly promising. Dirge of Cerberus is a PS2 game, which is action-oriented but is based in the FFVII world. You play as Vincent as the main character, and possibly some others, like Cait Sith, as it's shown in screenshots. Both games look awesome, to me. Just google them, your bound to find some info.

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    all i gotta say is that when you see tifa dodge sephs power and magically flip to the wall and say their like naruto of something in THE coolest/ traditional outfits, your gonna scream... i did XD
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

Newbie wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l's Avatar
    Thanks
    i been waiting for this movie since before last summer.....i wish it coming out sooon cant wait.........

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to see the movie. NOW

But I am sad, Red XIII do not seems to be in the movie. I have see many think on it, but no image of Red XIII. bou hou bou hou

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    its not the end of the wold if red isnt in their but most likely it will (hint) ^_^ or he might not be, even so its a kickass movie anyways.
    I know this even before seeing the whole thing. just cuz the fact that it is a FF movie with cloud etc.. in it.
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nospheratus

But I am sad, Red XIII do not seems to be in the movie. I have see many think on it, but no image of Red XIII. bou hou bou hou
    Yes, Red XIII is in Advent Children. I'll find an image or something and post it up.

Here's a link to a site that will show you what you need to know

http://www.adventchildren.net

AND here's a link to a scan of a japanese mag page with Red XIII on it

http://media.adventchildren.net/scans/dps0730-002_1.jpg

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've seen images of many character, like reno and rude, red, vincent, tifa, barret, cid, and even aeris and zack! o_O

Though, I need to see this movie soon. Every time I see new media I just get more and more excited, this dely is hurting me. x_x

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nospheratus

hehehe you'll be glad to hear that RED is in the movie. Go to advent children (link on my sign) and see the snapshot ot the movie.....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Coming soon.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2