Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: FFVII for PS3 Demo

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

FFVII for PS3 Demo

At the recent Sony Press Conference they revealed a video of FFVII's opening sequence with the graphics that the game would have had if it were made for the PS3 (or when it's made...maybe? please?). Alls I can say is that it's pretty awesome looking, Cloud and Aeris look just like they will in Advent Children, and this would be GAMEPLAY graphics. Squeenix insists there's not going to be a FFVII remake for PS3.

Time will tell, I mean hey, they already started on it with this practically (wishful thinking) why stop?

Check the trailer streaming here, they also have an option to download it at the bottom on the streaming page if you're unfamiliar with the site.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1683

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Squeenix
    Shame on you Omega, Shame on you.

I've seen the trailer, its great but, there is another game i'm waiting for, for the PS3, I''m waiting for the follower of PoP worrior within.

Do you think they will make it for the PS3, if they did, and the ghraphics are the same as The trailer, then i think it'll be the best game i'm going to play.

I hope they won't F it up and release it for the PS2.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    Shame on you Omega, Shame on you.
    ...Shame on me for what? Squeenix is short for Square-Enix... you know, the company that makes Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest games...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Looks pretty good, I'd say.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I don't really need a remake of it, let them make an entirely new FF for the PS3.
    I wouldn't mind a sequel to Vagrant Story though...
    It seems that more than a few 'classics' are being remade for the next gen consoles.

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    there might be a remake depending on how successful advent children will be probably. it's definitely cheaper and easier to do a remake since the character designs are already half done.

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Still disappointed Cloud looks like a bishie woman, but I guess he always did *coughNOMURAcough*. Anyways, yeah it looks pretty damn cool. Though I still say I'd like to see a total remake of IV or VI more.
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    WOOOOOOOO ! Like ...re-making the game for PS3.... holy shit.

HOLY... SHIT.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast