Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: FFVII for PS3 Demo

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    WOOOOOOOO ! Like ...re-making the game for PS3.... holy shit.

HOLY... SHIT.
    No.

They're practically screaming that they won't remake FFVII.
    Let's see if they can hold on to that statement...

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ahhhh... unless Squarenix is going to actually WORK TOGETHER, then there is a ZERO percent chance of an FFVII remake coming out. Point in fact: FFXII and Advent Children are already incredibly delayed, and isn't Advent Children still stuck on an "undefined" release date?

Square's people are leaving Squarenix every day for that other studio (sorry to sound like a n00b, considering I usually check my info, but short on time today, think it's To-something's studio, they're already working on a game, promising "Square-style workplace", implying that people don't like Squarenix's leading.)

Dirge of Cerberus might as well be CANCELED, because either it will be released around when PS3 comes out (yes, I predict that long of a development cycle), or it will be remade FOR the PS3.

Besides, the way they're backed up right now makes me think that if they DO release FFVII-remade, then it would be a crappy job, with exact same things, but remade graphics, and do any of us really want that?

If I remember correctly, there was a thread a while ago where people whined about how Squarenix is "milking" the FFVII storyline, now people WANT FFVII remade?!
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    advent children has a set release date of 9/14/2005 for the japanese release. and a US release 'shortly after'. so it's not exactly undefined.

and they can always do more than just visual upgrades, like add in some mini games, add in some missing plot, or some new areas, etc. ff anthologies and stuff did pretty good didn't it?

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ensui
    advent children has a set release date of 9/14/2005 for the japanese release. and a US release 'shortly after'. so it's not exactly undefined.

and they can always do more than just visual upgrades, like add in some mini games, add in some missing plot, or some new areas, etc. ff anthologies and stuff did pretty good didn't it?

Actually I recently heard that 9/14 will be the US release as well, hopefully.

I would love it if they added in the missing pieces of the original game that was taken out, like make two versions, a total remake and a directors cut, you wouldn't BELEIVE how much was cut out from the final productions of FF unless you've gone around and hacked the game files, things like Aeris's true death, new area's, missing speech, they're all present in the files but not used.
    Last edited by Raven Omega; May 19, 2005 at 05:26 AM.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I reckon Cloud looks quite ugly there. -.- His eyes are like red and all.. But the rest of the graphics look great.

Newbie Beatrix may be famous one day Beatrix may be famous one day Beatrix's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's great if Square ramake FF7 for PS3,I'm looking for it,wondering how will the Supernova looks like.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everything Enix touches turns to garbage. I know that Squaresoft didn't need them, and now Enix is ruining productivity. They should definitly remake FFVII, they could add new stuff,(mabye a side quest with Zack and Sepiroth)and it's a garuntee that people will buy it.

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega
    Everything Enix touches turns to garbage. I know that Squaresoft didn't need them, and now Enix is ruining productivity. They should definitly remake FFVII, they could add new stuff,(mabye a side quest with Zack and Sepiroth)and it's a garuntee that people will buy it.
    ouch, enix isn't that bad. dragon quests were pretty good.

i guarantee i would buy ff7 remake too chances aren't very big though.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast